Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
what the fuck is an STT?

you mean, rims, turbos, intercooelrs.. whats?

the stock twins are CT12B's... if that helps. they arent garrett or mitsu-based so it wont be a "T3/T4" that youd comprehend anyways.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
flubyux2 said:
what the fuck is an STT?

you mean, rims, turbos, intercooelrs.. whats?

the stock twins are CT12B's... if that helps. they arent garrett or mitsu-based so it wont be a "T3/T4" that youd comprehend anyways.
CT12B and i heard CT16s and heard CT26s everyone seems to have different answers for this, and its not that hard of a question. but what does CT stand for? thanks

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone know the trim size on the CT-12s? and the A/R?

·
Registered
226 Posts
msivyhuynh said:
CT12B and i heard CT16s and heard CT26s everyone seems to have different answers for this, and its not that hard of a question. but what does CT stand for? thanks
For the MKIV TT it's the CT-12's at the top of Steve's turbo page. I should have clarified that my reply with the link was to be used with the information in the post above mine from Jaxx that it was the CT-12's you were looking for. I haven't seen the A/R for them listed anywhere but if anyone would know it would be Steve. I think he has an e-mail link on his page, it may be worth a shot to see if he has the additional info you need somewhere.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
ct stands for connecticut...

you may want to ask toyota why they are called CT's... i dont think it really matters. its one of those things that most people have learned to accept and not question it.

MK3's, SW20's, ST165/185/205 have CT26's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts