Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the below items for sale:

Stock twin turbo setup with 100k miles and no issues or leaks. I went single turbo. $250 shipped.

Cold air box setup with less than 5000 miles on it. $100 plus shipping for the entire Cold Air setup.

Stainless steel exhaust and downpipe with less than 5000 miles on it. $200 OBO for the downpipe and $350 for the rest of the exhaust. Shipping not included prefer local pickup for the exhaust because of weight and dimensions.

I dont have a way to host the pictures, but I have good pictures of the above parts. Email me for pictures at [email protected]. To arrange pickup please contact [email protected] 813-849-2423. Sam is located in Tampa, Florida. I am currently in Tarin Kowt, Afghanistan. I accept paypal [email protected] or you can pay Sam during pickup.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be back in January... Sam should be able to look at the exhaust and tell you what it is... It came with the car when I purchased it. I had to go with a 3.5 inch...

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cold Air Intake sold..

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Troux said:
Dammit! I wanted it, too!
I have one, its just been sitting around for over a year lol Get back to me if interested.

Vince I'll continue to keep an eye out for anyone who wants any of this

1 - 10 of 10 Posts