Supra Forums banner

3101 - 3105 of 3105 Posts
437 Posts
GT28R Stu Twins making 615 whp, 506 torque, approx 740hp at the engine, but with the converter slipping and the right side tire slipping on the Dyno, leaving pieces of rubber all behind the car! So was told to ignore the number since it is maxed out and ready to hit the 1/4 mile. @fsr_motorsports @driftmotion1 @hagen.stu @stu.hagen

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Sweet numbers and linear looking power. How does it drive on the street?

437 Posts
Sweet numbers and linear looking power. How does it drive on the street?
Like a bat outta hell. Really fast but I still need to retune my launch control. Unfortunately after the Dyno session, my rear wheel speed sensors decided to take a shit, and are reading intermittently, so my launch control and traction control are not working until I get it fixed. Cleaned the wheel sensors today, and still nada.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey, Brian... I may have missed any build threads you have. You are ProEFI in Parallel mode? What fuel and slipping torque converter are you using? Is the ProEFI controlling your transmission? Do you like the ATF tranny?
Thanks.

437 Posts
Hey, Brian... I may have missed any build threads you have. You are ProEFI in Parallel mode? What fuel and slipping torque converter are you using? Is the ProEFI controlling your transmission? Do you like the ATF tranny?
Thanks.
Yes running the Stu Twins with the ProEfi in TTC mode. Ignite Red race fuel reading at 86% Ethanol at time of Dyno yesterday. Tuned on pump E85, usually 78% ethanol, for street.

My ATF works great with the FTI 4K stall purchased through Induction Performance.

I posted my current mod list previously on this thread.

3101 - 3105 of 3105 Posts