Supra Forums banner

3101 - 3120 of 3140 Posts
455 Posts
GT28R Stu Twins making 615 whp, 506 torque, approx 740hp at the engine, but with the converter slipping and the right side tire slipping on the Dyno, leaving pieces of rubber all behind the car! So was told to ignore the number since it is maxed out and ready to hit the 1/4 mile. @fsr_motorsports @driftmotion1 @hagen.stu @stu.hagen

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Sweet numbers and linear looking power. How does it drive on the street?

455 Posts
Sweet numbers and linear looking power. How does it drive on the street?
Like a bat outta hell. Really fast but I still need to retune my launch control. Unfortunately after the Dyno session, my rear wheel speed sensors decided to take a shit, and are reading intermittently, so my launch control and traction control are not working until I get it fixed. Cleaned the wheel sensors today, and still nada.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey, Brian... I may have missed any build threads you have. You are ProEFI in Parallel mode? What fuel and slipping torque converter are you using? Is the ProEFI controlling your transmission? Do you like the ATF tranny?
Thanks.

455 Posts
Hey, Brian... I may have missed any build threads you have. You are ProEFI in Parallel mode? What fuel and slipping torque converter are you using? Is the ProEFI controlling your transmission? Do you like the ATF tranny?
Thanks.
Yes running the Stu Twins with the ProEfi in TTC mode. Ignite Red race fuel reading at 86% Ethanol at time of Dyno yesterday. Tuned on pump E85, usually 78% ethanol, for street.

My ATF works great with the FTI 4K stall purchased through Induction Performance.

I posted my current mod list previously on this thread.

590 Posts
what is it making on pump 93?

·
Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
2 Posts
I'd like to see the results of BPU with these new exhaust manifolds and the larger EVB tube. I assume the auto clicker stock twins would efficiently boost 19+ psi with more torque and possibly closer to the 500rwhp mark for a truly low-buck roblox music codes street sleeper. That's what I am looking for.
I can probably give more info but for stock twins i dont believe its the manifold thats the limit, its the turbos themselves. you can push them to 19+ on a bpu car but you'll be past their efficiency. maybe youll pick up some spool? but still wouldnt be worth the investment with out the gt28s

·
Registered
45 Posts
Awesome time man, congratulations. Love watching MKIV Supra's with stock looking engine bays cracking the 10 sec barrier. Your car reminds me of another auto silver mkiv in Sydney NSW, running the Munro stage 4 set up, who did a PB of 9.676 at 140.75 last year.

455 Posts
Awesome time man, congratulations. Love watching MKIV Supra's with stock looking engine bays cracking the 10 sec barrier. Your car reminds me of another auto silver mkiv in Sydney NSW, running the Munro stage 4 set up, who did a PB of 9.676 at 140.75 last year.
Yeah I saw that on social media. Very impressive.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah I saw that on social media. Very impressive.
And your run is as equally impressive as well. Comparing the time slips, as both cars are so similiar with mods and set up, you had the better 60ft time by a whisper, but the 330, 1/8 and 1000 ft time markers, the other car was marginally faster and still running in sequential mode.
Can you revert back to sequential instead of TTC mode and see if you can pick up time during the first half of the track ?

455 Posts
I’ve run it in sequential mode at the track last year prior to switching from drag radials to slicks and the retuned it with launch control in TTC mode. It would make no difference in HP nor on the track since in both modes, both turbos are spooled up on the 2 step prior to launching.

I don’t know the other guy in Australia’s full setup to guess on the difference.

First does he have a completely stock bottom end? Other than cams and spring kit, mine doesn’t even have ARP head studs or anything for that matter. It is a completely stock 2JZ.

So, second does anyone know how much HP he has? Or how much boost he was running?

Third how much does his car weigh?
Mine is about the same weight as a full interior Supra with a/c and heater, radio, carpet and trim panels all still in the car. I took out my passenger seat, rear seat delete and some other small things and spare tire, but put in a full 8.5 cert roll cage, which added back the weight I took out.

I am guessing since his run was at night, and mine during the day, the was cooler air coming off the blacktop, which would explain my better 60 ft, but his higher trap speed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
[QUOTE = "briankallaher, должность: 13909694, участник: 209066"]
Я запустил его в последовательном режиме на треке в прошлом году, прежде чем переключиться с радиала перетаскивания на слики, и перенастроил его с управлением запуском в режиме TTC. Это не будет иметь никакого значения ни в HP, ни на трассе, поскольку в обоих режимах обе турбины накапливаются на 2 ступени перед запуском.

Я не знаю другого парня в австралийских настройках, чтобы угадать разницу.

Во-первых, у него есть полностью запасная нижняя часть? Кроме кулачков и пружинного комплекта, у меня даже нет головок ARP или чего-то еще. Это полностью сток 2JZ.

Итак, во-вторых, кто-нибудь знает, сколько у него HP? Или в каком ускорении он бегал?

В-третьих, сколько весит его машина?
Мой вес примерно такой же, как у полного салона Supra с кондиционером, обогревателем, радио, ковровым покрытием и отделкой салона, все еще в машине. Я вытащил свое пассажирское сиденье, удалил заднее сиденье и некоторые другие мелочи и запасное колесо, но положил в полную клетку с 8,5 сертификатами, что добавило вес, который я вынул.

Я предполагаю, что с тех пор, как он бежал ночью, а мой днем был более холодный воздух, выходящий из асфальтобетона, что объясняет мои лучшие 60 футов, но его более высокую скорость ловушки.
[/ QUOTE]
What was the result of 0-402?

455 Posts
And your run is as equally impressive as well. Comparing the time slips, as both cars are so similiar with mods and set up, you had the better 60ft time by a whisper, but the 330, 1/8 and 1000 ft time markers, the other car was marginally faster and still running in sequential mode.
Can you revert back to sequential instead of TTC mode and see if you can pick up time during the first half of the track ?
Found one more slight difference for different time and his higher trap speed was that we were on different race tracks, and Fontana has a 0.99% slope, so it runs slightly uphill. I attached my Dragy app time slip for the official Fontana record. The dude in Australia can say he ran faster with a similar setup, but I beat his 60 ft, and hold the current 1/4 mile record in the USA 🇺🇸 with Stu Hybrid GT28R turbos. ;). Would be a good matchup.

455 Posts

Video of first run from yesterday. Time slip previously attached showing my first run of the day on my lower setting 3, official time 10.024 @ 133.49 mph. In the left lane was, per the owner, an 850 whp Mustang with full slicks and caged. He got a good view of my tail lights the whole way down the 1/4 mile!

·
Registered
9 Posts
[QUOTE = "briankallaher, должность: 13909805, участник: 209066"]
[MEDIA = YouTube] XUdYq89FUoM [/ MEDIA]

Видео первого запуска со вчерашнего дня. Промежуток времени, ранее прикрепленный, показывая мой первый пробег дня на моем более низком урегулировании 3, официальное время 10.024 при 133.49 милях в час. В левом переулке, по словам владельца, был 850-сильный Мустанг с полными сликами и в клетке. Он хорошо видел мои задние фонари на протяжении всего 1/4 мили!
[/ QUOTE]

What fuel is this result?

·
Registered
9 Posts
[QUOTE = "Стю Хаген, должность: 13904753, участник: 7919"]
Прочитайте мою 3-ю строку .... Dyno сравнения по его журналу коллектора
[/ QUOTE]

Какова оптимальная задержка между включением iacv и egcv? Я хочу настроить более раннее включение обеих турбин.

3101 - 3120 of 3140 Posts