Supra Forums banner

3181 - 3200 of 3232 Posts

·
Stock Twins King
4,479 Posts
@Stu Hagen will these be avalible to everyone? if so where and same price as the ones on speed for sale?
@Stu Hagen will these be avalible to everyone? if so where and same price as the ones on speed for sale?
Ones on SFS were atrocious in design and quality. Those were about $1000 and hand welded with thin wall tubing and just about everyone failed. I am still struggling to put a cost on these because of all the R&D cost. But around $1400 delivered depending on where these go. They weigh 13 lbs so..

·
The Great Beast 666
450 Posts
Ones on SFS were atrocious in design and quality. Those were about $1000 and hand welded with thin wall tubing and just about everyone failed. I am still struggling to put a cost on these because of all the R&D cost. But around $1400 delivered depending on where these go. They weigh 13 lbs so..
so we go through you I presume? Wondering because it will be a few years or so before I get this. Want to make sure they are still avalible when I am ready.

·
Stock Twins King
4,479 Posts
I will post this now as it will take time for everyone to get back to me. But this is the full list over the last few years that were interested (which is exactly how many I have if All takse one). Some will bail I suspect. Not sure if all these show forum screen names

Ken Henderson
Supralover93
87toysupra84
Kristian Wraae
pbill
Johnny Lange
Conte
Adam Seliman
Bryan Vercoe
ZaZZn-Eric
Adam Fischbach
Shenofjo
Speed_Vision
Fadester84
TurboTurtle
Ed (supraman858) email
Prithul Patel (email)
87toysupratt
SamuraiCO
Lars Lederer (wants to wait for Snorkel holes)
Joe Nayola

These 1st 19 do not have the 2 snorkel studs but the plant has made an adapter if anyone feels this is important. Done really need them but.....Maybe extra $50

·
The Great Beast 666
450 Posts
@Stu Hagen not to be picky/naggy but i just really do not want to go with something that will fail so really hoping these will be more avalible :).

·
Stock Twins King
4,479 Posts
@Stu Hagen not to be picky/naggy but i just really do not want to go with something that will fail so really hoping these will be more avalible :).
Once I sell most of these off I will then have enough money to make another 20. So ya these will always be available. Remind me your real name. Is it Joe N.?

·
The Great Beast 666
450 Posts
@Stu Hagen, yay! lol I wish my name was that simple, Its actually Pan S. Im also carsteainc on instagram.

·
Super Moderator
10,472 Posts
Stu,

I'm still in. Just tell me how much and where to send the money. Will definitely want the snorkel adapter.

Thanks for all your DILIGENT work on this.

Ken.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Can someone explain what the snorkel adapter is about? Also very excited!

·
Registered
331 Posts
STU, I’m officially in. Kudos to your persistence and engineering and re-engineering for this one heck of a product. Please just pm me with payment details or set up a payment request and I will share my shipping information. My PayPal is [email protected].

Thanks,
Joshua

·
HighCompression+Boost=Win
1,888 Posts
Stu please add me to the list, I would need to get an entire setup from you or send one of my sets in to be upgraded. Should I PM you for some of the other info? I haven't been following this thread for a couple of years so have a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks

Andy

·
The Great Beast 666
450 Posts
Also, it you do decide on going GT28 upgrades you will need to send them for cores
So send you the cores for the GT28 upgrades or SFS?

·
The Great Beast 666
450 Posts
Dude...where have you been! SFS closed there doors almost 2 years ago,,,Gonzo, You would send them directly to BNR in Alabama either before or after. They can use cores I have already sent to them. Then you send yours later for a credit
WOW! yeah Ive been out of the loop for a bit, due to work and life issues, just starting to finish up the drag pack portion, Im just getting back. Also their website is still up, huh. Been my plan all along to go with this setup primarily due to the fact it "looks stock" in that it allows me to keep the stock heat sheild. I just checked BNR's website and wow they are a WHOLE lot cheaper than speed for sale. I sent you an email in regards to a quote. Hoping to have this going by 2 years or so.

3181 - 3200 of 3232 Posts