Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started screwing around w/ the hardtop I just bought, and can't figure out why I can't get more than 10-12 psi. I did the bleeder T, then pulled that hose from the VSV to the actuator completely off, then pulled the other VSV hose off. Tried it all 3 ways, no increase in boost. It sounds much different than my 94 too, never gets low pitched when second turbo kicks in. This car is stock w/ a downpipe, catback, and frontmount. Not even a BCC, although I have a G force to pop in if I can ever figure out how to make more boost! I tried to do a search, but most of the results are telling someone to search! I really don't think I have a boost leak either, I checked pretty good. Help!

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
I had something of a similar problem. I didnt figure out what it was since the stock non-seq system is so damn complex. If I were you, and what i did too, the the true twin mod, see how it does then. It cured mine, but since I knew i was going to go single, i just left it to get used to the lagg. I prefer it this way now, even with the auto.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I would also suggest wiring the actuators open to TTC. If you don't build more than 11 psi after that, something is wrong with the turbos. If it does, then start hunting down the problem with the sequential system. Who knows, you might like TTC and just leave it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts