Supra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I know mack i agree too. I even emailed the seller trying to get some info but got no email back. So i think the guy is onto whatever is going on. The car sure is in TN though. I looked at the other tags on the cars and checked. I wonder if any of the Knoxville TN guys have seen it? It also looks to be park on the picture at an apartment complex.

·
!black
4,622 Posts
the person that stole the car faces federal charges. He used fraudulent forged bank checks across state lines. So, along with your police report, I would contact the FBI to open a file.

That means he gets to go to federal "pound me in the ass" prison when he is caught :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I havent seen the car or heard anything about a RSP supra in town other than the other one we have had here for a long time.If you guys can find some info Ican find the place and maybe find the car.Ill put the word out around town and see if we can find it or who it is.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ive been passing the word around,several people I know are going to keep an eye out for it along with myself.Im not far from Knoxville and usually hear of any new supras in the area.Some of the pics on the ebay ad looks like they might have been taken around the University of TN campus.If it is still in town surely somebody around here will see it.

·
Unchained
633 Posts
harteyboysupra said:
no updates as of now... i am still waiting to see if the car will surface... i have to do a lot of paperwork for insurance... its just a waiting game right now
Waiting is not the answer. Not trying to be rude here, but if you want to get your car back and properly serve justice to the thief you need to MOVE, fast and hard and WORK, fast and hard. It's going to require LOTS of phone calls, emails, hand written letters, trips to DMV's, searching your files for any and all info you have retained about the car, searching for pictures in order to identify any sort of marks, dents or imprefections that are immediate identifiers of this car from any other RSP and then lots more phone calls. The longer you wait the harder it's going to become. If you have done all of this already then good job and keep it up. If you're just sitting and waiting for your insurance or someone else to do something then you need to start moving. Even if you've already called the police and/or anyone else, KEEP calling every 2 days. Keep your name and claim at the top of thier pile, don't let it get buried from day to day by not following up and requesting updates.

Someone who knows the power of continuous phone calls.
Scott

·
Registered
571 Posts
The guy that stole this car has some BIG BALLS........hope he gets his and I have a feeling he'll screw up. Why steal a rare car in an even rarer color :dunno:

:dumbass:

Good luck!! Hope all works out for you.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Well he's not gonna have any balls when Phil is done with him :)

GOOD!!!! Hope he takes his ASS while he is at it too. :)

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
You need to pressure that insurance co. to pay it off. You didn't let your coverage lapse did you? The last thing you want is to get this car back. That guy is out driving it around, beating it up to death, redlining it, spinning tires, and no telling what else. You'll be getting an abused car back. Settle with insurance and call it a day.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
SupraLB said:
You need to pressure that insurance co. to pay it off. You didn't let your coverage lapse did you? The last thing you want is to get this car back. That guy is out driving it around, beating it up to death, redlining it, spinning tires, and no telling what else. You'll be getting an abused car back. Settle with insurance and call it a day.
good point, i agree .

·
Registered
538 Posts
any one know how i can contact harteboy2000 i found something think i might have found something that could interest him......

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Any update on tis? Did he settle with insurance or what?

41 - 60 of 96 Posts