Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend had his black 91T mkiii stolen last night in the Tampa area. Its pretty stock automatic w/ the 91 16" 5 spoke rims, If you see one around, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Ian

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Tito's car????????? damn that sucks!! I'll keep an eye out.. I know for a fact theres not another one like it in the area

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep Tito's. Hopefully it gets found in one piece.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Fuck All These Mother Fucking Theives.. Wtf.. They Should All Die

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
What area was it stolen from??

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not a 100% sure somewhere in the carolwood area. near dalemabry and gunn.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
I'll keep an eye out down this way....don't ever see any really nice mkIIIs here, especially with wheels so it would stick out like a sore thumb. Hope it's found :(

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine is black w/ ok rims, some guy was eyeing it today, hope it wasn't sopmeone on the forum thinking it was the one im mentioning....or someone thinking about debo-ing it because Id have to bring out the whoopin stick.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The system has about everything you can want. Besides a remote start and a turbo timer, it has GPS tracking (can see where the car is on-line), remote shutdown (i.e. one call to the service and they will shut the car down), geo-fence (if the car is move 100m from the location where it was armed you will be notified by email/page/phone call). If the alarm is triggered you wil get paged/emailed/called. Total cost of alarm and installation is $1500 and the service is about $80/year. Small price to keep my baby (a 300ZX) but at least if it gets stolen, I will get it back.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
ian get with me asap...i think i might have spotted this car...i was driving to kellys house and spotted a 91 black stock mk3 on the side of the road in the opposite direction...there was a black male on the cell phone driving it... i stared him down not even thinking about this car being stolen but just that maybe he needed help...he saw me and kinda watched me go by...i busted the next u-turn but it was at a light so i had to wait for a green... by the time i turned he had left...

i dont know if it was his car...but it was EXACTLY how you described the car and it seemed kinda weird for someone to leave in a hurry after they see someone with the same car staring them down...and im sure he saw me turning around...

let me know if i can help at all... this was at ulmerton and 49th over in st pete...

HTH

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys the car has been found, I posted on tamparacing, but not here. Apparently the car was towed by a company and they thought it was parked in a handicap spot... long story short, the tow guys took down the wrong plate and VIN, and my friend was going crazy for nothing...

Thanks for all the eyes out there guys.

-Ian

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
cassio said:
Guys the car has been found, I posted on tamparacing, but not here. Apparently the car was towed by a company and they thought it was parked in a handicap spot... long story short, the tow guys took down the wrong plate and VIN, and my friend was going crazy for nothing...

-Ian

good to hear....now who did i see? cause that car was clean...would like to meet him....ian is your buddy black? maybe it was him driving the car on this side of town...

·
Registered
201 Posts
cassio said:

-Ian
Glad to hear that Ian. Tell your friend to sue those jerks. :bigthumb:

·
greasemonkey
3,126 Posts
yeah, i saw the car at largo mall friday night. i had already saw on tr it was found or i would have followed the fool and called didier on my gf's cell to call tito since i no longer have the number. still, i think he needs more compensation then getting the car back free. thats alot of mental anguish, plus lack of transportation while it was impounded.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts