Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
More Like GrayGoose89
763 Posts
i wanna see news broadcast or pics if available. (probably not though)

·
OH YEEAH!!!
473 Posts
The funny part is the comments at the bottom, one is saying he will never buy a car from "Mcoy" and the other person is like in shock and defending the guy who stole it lmao but $10,000 was the retail price?? That must be a super low mileage supra but all in all atleast the original owner got his car back, cause we all know some arent that lucky

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I just want to see what a mkiii worth $10k+ looks like
someone who boost cars often bragging about taking this one, it must be nice. unless he was just stupid haha. but if the car was well rebuilt with the insurence company using a real appraisal to juge from, it doesnt shock me.

two weeks ago my buddys ex girlfriend's honda delsol got stolen, used as a gettaway car that same night, robbed 4 corner stores and totaled the car from a police chaise. suspect lost control after almost getting away from the police units. the ex girlfriend got $11,500 for the car. it was a gift from my buddy who owns an import shop. it was a 1992 fully loaded hot pink honda delsol (LOL) with a B20B (honda CRV motor) with the B18 V-tec system, with the frame and chassy painted inside and out. it was mint and modified but no turbo or nos.
but who robs a store with a hot pink delsol anyways? or brags about stealing some car out loud. people are dumb.

·
4,934 Posts
You cheap fucks, why isn't anyone happy the resale keeps going up?

But I really want to see it too, must have gold trim or something :lol:

·
NO SOUP 4 U
1,683 Posts
Wow... what a dumbass. I think he would have been better off accidentally dropping the car on himself while he worked on it. Then he could have been a Darwin award winner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts