Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
My life for Aiur
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spreading the word from SM and SCS. Keep your eyes open everyone, let's get this back!

NAME:Enrique Razo
PHONE NUMBER: 310698-2139
EMAIL: [email protected], [email protected]
VIN: JT2MA70J1K0114729
YEAR:89
MODEL converted Turbo
COLOR: White package
LOCATION VEHICLE WAS STOLEN FROM: Gardena California

here are pics,

License plate 5XGY702 with registration good until next January, so it has a yellow sticker...

I woke up and saw my car's gone, there's no broken glass and another car's already parked in its spot so it couldn't have been very late, we asked the guy and he said he parked around 12 (hes a neighbor that owned 2 supras ironically, but he's a good guy, he's not a suspect)..

My car is a 1989 White package NA converted to a turbo..

Car has a few unique parts, such as a regulus style header panel, smoked KevinM signal covers, OEM carbon fiber hood, EURO MANUAL MIRRORS, Euro signals, 3.0 Turbo front badge, clear rear side makers, CARBON FIBER GAS DOOR, JDM taillights, REAL BOMEX sideskirts (once belonged to Jaguar), replica bomex rears, shine auto type 1 lip, JDM bubble markers, JDM foglights, Keiichi Tsuchiya 16 inch Modia pearl white 5 spokes...

the car also has a 7MGTE, BUT the cam cover says 7MGE, my car also has a brand new HKS SSQV, spearco replica intercooler, IC hardpipes, BIC recirculated divorced downpipe and a full 3 inch exhaust with a test pipe welded, 1992 BLUE door panels with 6.5 speakers, blue/red LED climate control..

the car was stolen down the street from my house on Vermont Ave, Gardena california

please guys if you have any info , LET ME KNOW

my cell is 310 698-2139, name is Enrique Razo

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
I will keep that inmind eventhough I'm over here Arcadia or Glendale. But for Supra guys, will do!!

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
What?
No Way Bro, didnt you just finished putting this thing together..??..that sucks..!!
-Def. Keep An Eye On It...!!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
when u sent me that text this morning i couldnt go back to sleep. that shit SUX!!! made me all paranoid abotu my shit too! :(

hope u get her back soon!

·
My life for Aiur
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the concern but no, it's not mine. I'm just trying to spread the word for a fellow Supra owner. The SF SoCal crew is an observant bunch, I knew you guys would keep your eyes open.

·
My life for Aiur
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, the white MKIII has been recovered minus the stereo and a few personal effects. Unfortunately, a second MKIII has stolen today, apparently by the same person. So be on the look out for this one:

NAME:Enrique Razo
PHONE NUMBER: +1-310-698-2139
EMAIL: [email protected], [email protected]
VIN: JT2MA70J8G00024193
LICENSE PLATE: California - 6EMT389
YEAR: 1986.5
MODEL: MKIII N/A Sport Package
COLOR: Lightblue with black 89 mirrors, and black 89 wing
LOCATION VEHICLE WAS STOLEN FROM: Gardena, California USA

okay this is getting fucking ridiculous, my girlfriend woke me up a few minutes ago to tell me her Supra is missing..

1986.5 Lightblue Sportpackage..

she parked right behind my new supra (more on that later) and now it's GONE..

here are a few pics of it..

The car had a black 89+ wing, black 89+" mirrors, PRE 89 JDM fogs (VEERRRYYY RARE, the yellow ones are before I got them), clear front signals with LEDs, 89+ taillights, black sawblades and 1 ford rim (as a spare). and a JDM MOMO TTR steering wheel...

WATCH YOUR SUPRAS, STOCK ALARMS ARE SHIT

·
My life for Aiur
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The first one was found parked on the side of the road a few miles from his house, no apparent damage other than the missing items. My guess would be someone using an old MKIII key and just trying the doors. Many of the keys and lock cylinders are so worn that the keys are interchangeable from car to car. Always use some kind of additional security, do NOT trust the stock locks and alarm.

·
Supra Hoarder...
958 Posts
Wow, I just saw this thread on SF, I didn't know it existed...

I'd like to start by saying we got both cars back and both are fine..

my white one had almost all my tools (including my targa tool) stolen, my radio bezel was completely gone, my cologne, stereo and all CD's, as well as being rummaged through. Funny thing is they unplugged all the harnesses from the stereo, yet they tore the hazard switch off, and left my shift boot in place...

The blue one was recovered in Carson, around late March early April with 2 street sweeping tickets, so it was there for atleast 2 weeks. There was a parking stub from the day it was stolen left on the windshield, but it had no identifiable markings on it...

The only things missing from my girl's blue one were the stereo, and her fuzzy cherry steering wheel cover...

My passenger side door switch was broken off, but that might have been after the fact, because there were no scratches around the windows, nor the key locks, so they must have used a shaved down key to open and start the cars, as the stock alarms didn't go off...

Here's a side story. My white 89 was stolen on the 12th at night. Early that morning I discovered it missing and reported it. My girl and I drove around a few hours looking for it, but to no avail. I remembered a black 91/92 parked right down the street from the South Bay Galleria in Torrance, so we went to go look at it. I peeked inside and saw it was a 5 speed (no auto, phew!), called the number and the guy said it was a 92 with a BHG. We arranged to meet the next day, and I bought it, and drove it home (it overheated twice, but I didn't care, I knew the engine was toast, milkshake EVERYWHERE). So I parked it, unplugged the battery, unplugged the igniter and took 2 of the spark plug wires with me inside...

Later that night, the blue one was stolen, and it was parked right behind the 92, so that freaked me out even more..

We reported it 1st thing in the morning, and we drove around again, and that's when we spotted my white one!

I was almost certain it was going to be stripped, which is why I bought the 92 in the 1st place. We found the blue one in carson a few weeks later, when my neighbor called, and said he saw it parked on Figueroa, near main street when he was coming back from the meat market. It was 99% intact. By then I had already swapped the engine and was DDing the black one. So that's how I ended up with 3 Supras:biggrin:

it's not all smiles though, my white one needs a new clutch soon and the turbo needs to be rebuilt, so I drive it once a week to work and back just to keep the fluids running and stuff, but I miss it:(

I'd just like to thank everyone that helped me on SF, SM and SCS, especially benchwarmer, thanks for posting this up!

oh and all 3 Supras now have aftermarket alarms and VERY hidden kill switches in completely different areas...

-Enrique

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
wow, you found them very close to were i live, that is very scary...!!...but i try to take the best precaution on mines, i have a viper alarm and always keep it in my Driveway...way inside, blocked with my Pappies car..!!..good to know that you were able to recover them..!!..look at the bright side, now you have 3 Supies..!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts