Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Going for broke
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello northeast

I got a Facebook invite to a show on May 29 at Short Beach Park in Stratford, CT and thought...wouldn't it be awesome to flood the beach with supras?
It's called Slammed On The Beach 2 and is open to any car make/model.

Lets meet at Frank DeLuca Hall of Fame Field, 1000 Main Street, Stratford, CT for 1030 am, but no later than 11am. We need to be at the show ready to enter for 1130am to park in our designated section being set aside for us.

Attendees:
1. Myself - yes
2. Kyle Pouliot - yes
3. Trevor Getman - yes
4. Matt Calderone - yes
5. Peter K - yes
6. George Vlades - maybe
7. Ryan Patrick - yes
8. Xavier - yes
9. Mike Meyagi - maybe
10. Ali - yes
11. Brian Rinaldi?
12. Jon Levey - maybe
13. 14u2c - yes
14. sw20 - yes
15. Supra Sundays - yes
16. NOLAGG - maybe
17. Kotu100 - maybe
18. Roshr6 - yes
19. ///S - maybe
20. Tnice17 - maybe (better bring your mkiii, not Subaru lol)
21. foreverpsycotic - yes
22. Sc300508 - yes
23. booster2 - maybe
24. HGOTBOOST - yes
25. LIS300 - yes
26. JonoTurbo - yes
27. SupraRT - maybe?
28. Milly845 - yes
29. Reid -yes
30. Navyguy0023 - maybe
31. Supralx570 - yes
32. SC villain - yes
33. M4tt VIII - yes

·
Registered
19 Posts
Also in! I talked to one of the people in charge, he said he can either set up part of the VIP section for the clean, modded Supras, or he can just set up a section outside of VIP for all of Supras to park together.

·
Going for broke
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trevor, that's awesome. Can you use the count we get and stay in contact with him so we can have our own space? VIP would be cool but a spot right outside so we can all be together works too.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hell yeah, it would be awesome to roll with everyone down there

·
Going for broke
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We do supras only in Enfield sometimes. The irony of your name makes your post amusing.

·
Administrator
8,800 Posts
Holy shyt, this is gonna turn into the biggest ricer fest.. I was excited for supra's only until I read this.
Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Im in for the Enfield meet. And Im glad I can be of some amusement, It gets stale around here.But if youd like I can drive my srt to the Straford meet,I live right down the road from that beach.

·
Going for broke
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why wouldn't you drive your supra to the meet? That's the whole idea of this thread...I'm confused at your frustration.
By all means, drive your srt4 if you want, but that has no bearing on this get together.

·
Administrator
8,800 Posts
If you're in the area then by all means stop by. The idea here is a supra presence. Since there are no supra specific meets anymore in this area its as good as we make it. If by ricers you mean people with cheap useless mods, hella flush bullshit, dented fenders, and bright pink/babyblue/lime green plastidip wheels, with jerkoff haircuts. ..there's no avoiding it... its everywhere.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Fasturbo,Exactly what I'm talking about. If my supra isnt doing the wrong thing at the right time like sitting on a lift it'll be there. But fellas be prepared..... Down here supra's are the biggest dick magnets around.

·
Going for broke
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They're the biggest dick magnets everywhere you go haha we're used to it. Plus, for some of us (FastTurbo and myself and maybe more), it doesn't matter because we're married. It's all about the cars and seeing other owners for us.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Lo fucking L, I almost flat lined when I read that cause we're married. Im going to try and make it. Even if I have to drive with this laggy ass s475 on it.

·
Going for broke
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol it's just a bad habit now haha didn't buy the car to attract chicks. Anyone who does has a hard learn coming to them haha Woulda bought a Porsche for that.

·
Going for broke
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm sure there's a place nearby we can all meet up.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts