Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are any of you guys getting a glimpse of the MkIVs shown today on Street Fury? The blue one in Canada had a nice set of HKS twins but the audio works and the custom interior was a little over the top for me!

David

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
show seems pretty cool. I know the guy may seem very noobish, but he's catering to an audience that probably dont know diddly squat about cars. This audience is probably the same type of people that put "DUBS" on supras. Other than that, i think the show is pretty interesting and the host is funny. I wouldn't take the show seriously, but you gotta look at it this way... no matter how much we hate fast and the furious or other "ricer" shows/movies. It is those shows that make the car industry grow and we consumers reep the benefits.

On a different note, if you want a GREAT show to watch, catch "PINKS" on speed channel tuesday nights at around 9 or so (i forget.)

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
ChiliSauce said:
show seems pretty cool. I know the guy may seem very noobish, but he's catering to an audience that probably dont know diddly squat about cars. This audience is probably the same type of people that put "DUBS" on supras. Other than that, i think the show is pretty interesting and the host is funny. I wouldn't take the show seriously, but you gotta look at it this way... no matter how much we hate fast and the furious or other "ricer" shows/movies. It is those shows that make the car industry grow and we consumers reep the benefits.

On a different note, if you want a GREAT show to watch, catch "PINKS" on speed channel tuesday nights at around 9 or so (i forget.)
Pinks? I can't stand that crap. Sooooo overdramatic and unrealistic. Tuner Transformation, Tricked Out, Street Tuner Challenge, now THOSE are good shows.

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
Troux said:
Pinks? I can't stand that crap. Sooooo overdramatic and unrealistic. Tuner Transformation, Tricked Out, Street Tuner Challenge, now THOSE are good shows.
Hmm i believe tuner transformation fucked up alot of cars that they did (except for the supra). I admit that black supra was done very well with highend products. As for tricked out or street tuner, i dont even know twhat those shows are and when i can catch them. I rarely watch those things mainly due to shows like pimp my ride. Those shows are fun to watch until they fuck up a car that you like. Did you see the episode where west coast customs "tricked" out a kouki 240? They gave it a pink battle GTRRRR WING!!! As for pinks, I see what you are saying about being over dramatic, but its the closest thing ive seen on tv that doesnt represent bullshit. I dont understand what you mean by unrealistic? Unrealistic as compared to real street racing? or track racing? or negotiating?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts