Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone go to these events ever week? PM for location and when.. Me and couple buddies from MS came over and this was like DVD stuff.. cops coming running from them with another 100 cars.. I'd say there were 200cars out there..

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Street or Boat racing?

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I mean no disrespect, but if you lived in New Orleans, and decided to go back, it would seam to me that street racing would be a bad idea.. like that city doesn't have enough problems.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Who the hell would want to go to a city in the middle of a bowl? New Orleans for the FTMFL! minus some of Burbon St.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'll everything around the spot was flooded.. barely any cops. no neighbors to call the cops.. pretty much a ghost town.. but when you see trucks on the side of the road with car trailors unloaded you know your close ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sounds like we needa try and go race over there, oughta come hit up lafayette and check out when we get together to race.

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
I was born in LA and I concluded:

1. New Orleans rocks!!!
2. the rest of the state is a dump.
3. ur either using it or growing it.
4. there are always logging trucks getting in wrecks on the 1 lane roads.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I know this thread is a month and a half old but i have to set the record straight.
Street racing here in New Orleans is pretty big,every sunday night out in New
Orleans East,which is pretty much a ghost town,is where we race for about an hour until the cops come,then we go to another spot out in the East.Now don't get me wrong,this is not as big as Houston,Miami or L.A.,but we do have a nice amout of people with well built setups,all that FEMA money really did help alot of people,lol.

·
Registered
374 Posts
My gf house live in the New Orleans east, I stand outside sometimes and hear the engines roar. Every other sunday they race in the east. Hey now that its a ghost town theres no traffic, takes me 15 mins to get to work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts