Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was browsing some video websites on the internet and found a video that someone made with my supra in it. so for whoever's interested, here it is:

street racing video with my black supra

:)

and for those who only wanna see the supra, here is a breakdown of the video

0:05 me smashin down 7th street
0:53 my supra and a vette goin at it
1:38 racing an STi from a roll
1:48 smashin to 140+mph
2:38 burnouts for the crowd!

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. in the vid, it was bpu+, put out 402rwhp and 417 torque on our shitty CA pump gas. it is currently down for a fattttttty single... if i can stop fixing up my eclipse =(

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was my friend's modded C5..pretty quick car. didn't have much traction in any of my races but it was still fun winning while spinning the 295/30's in third gear =)

·
Registered
319 Posts
slllllower then slow, those cars were all stock for the most part, why make a video of that? it looked like comedy, to bad there wasnt more video coverage of the surpa's :(

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alot of the cars were quick.. it's really hard to gauge how fast a car is from a video unless it's an obvious fast car (8-9 sec. car) to me all cars in videos look slow until that point haha. there was only 1 supra in that video and that was mine.

·
Needs More 1jz
987 Posts
by any chance somebody know what song that is? hits mad hard on my computer system i wanna put it on the big stereo :)

video is sick!! awesome supra!!!

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys! some of the hondas were fast i guess... the white civic coupe was turbo gsr and it wasn't bad... of course it was no match for the supra, i mean it was fast against the other cars haha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts