Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be there with a few other supra friends racing at streets on the 26th for my Bday.. Would love to see more supra owners out there! To register go to redlinetrackevents.com The price is $145 for 1 day and 2 something for both days if your really feelin up to it. Look forward to seeing some more supras representing!

- Dan

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
26th is my birthday. (edited - its not the 16th...)

I'll be with redline on streets on the 22 and 23rd of this month. rumor has it is that if a certain moderator on this forum can get his car out of the shop for the first time in practically 2 years that it will be out there being given a shake down...

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
actually this date sounds good, i should have everything ready by then matt, maybe we can do a 2 for 1 deal =)

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
hmm. my hands are getting pretty full for that weekend. My dad is coming out from the east coast. I'll be instructing him as well as another student. And setting up ryan's car. adding another one would be a bit much. let's talk later this week about it.

and when are you coming for the bumper cover that is in my garage? ;)

·
Registered
531 Posts
MyKarIsVicious said:
actually this date sounds good, i should have everything ready by then matt, maybe we can do a 2 for 1 deal =)
if Matt is too busy I am available for instruction at Willow.

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you guys talkin about goin on the 22nd in july or 26th in august? Hope you guys are comming out for the august event!

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
no. we'll all be there in July.

not sure about august at this point...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Man I wish I could be there.

Turbomx5, I really want you to drive my car and show me techniques!

Supramang-have fun! And happy early bday!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts