1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
That looks plain stupid.

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
i saw it and was like " Only Shaq would do something this dumb" ... then i looked at the link

·
Registered
412 Posts
"We relied on our aerospace and coachworks divisions to make sure Shaq could fit in the car, but the naked eye could not detect any differences from the original Gallardo."

The naked eye? A blurred naked eye with 20/100 vision standing far away, maybe, but let's not get carried away...

His Ferrari 360 Spyder was modified to fit him, but the body was not lengthened, it was however permanently topless.

·
Acolyte of Dienekes
2,458 Posts
"We relied on our aerospace and coachworks divisions to make sure Shaq could fit in the car, but the naked eye could not detect any differences from the original Gallardo."
Lol holy shit that statement is so ridiculously retardedly fucking stupid I want to call this guy up and laugh at him. Sounds like what a nigerian scammer would say in the ad if this car was for sale.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
I figure it's no worse than Kobe having an auto fitted to his wife's Murci.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shaq wanting a Gallardo is kind of like having sex with Kobe; one way or another, its gonna happen.

Nice!

I was actually at the Cordillera Resort in Vail (Edward) a couple of weeks ago for a business meeting. Nice place and all, but I didn't have the overwhelming urge to have surprise sex with a room service girl!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts