Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to go to BabyDolls... I havent been in awhile and I want to see some old flames ahhahahhaha

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
979 Posts
Fuck that, let's just get some hoez drunk and make them take off their clothes at your house.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Boobies FTW! I guess if I was closer I would go.... :ugh2: :lol:

·
805 Posts
ummm daily they have a $1 buffet, since a lot of guys at my job are highschool drop outs and losers that is all they can afford sometimes. sometimes i like to see boobs when i eat, so i go with them.

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
979 Posts
GreenEggs248 said:
1$ and we've been going to cab royale. "free" with a 6$ drink.

Hah, damn man haven't seen you around in a while.

$1 lunch and boobies sounds kinda nice eh?

·
805 Posts
turbodragnovice said:
WTF thats pathetic
no, eating out of a trash can because you are to lazy to get a job is pathetic. Eating for $1 at a titty bar because you are to broke to go to taco bell is economical.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Yeagy said:
no, eating out of a trash can because you are to lazy to get a job is pathetic. Eating for $1 at a titty bar because you are to broke to go to taco bell is economical.
^good one, :wtflol:

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeagy said:

BAHHAHAHHAHA Holy hell that was great

·
Registered
96 Posts
Its all in good fun, supporting the local economy. And the girls need the help to pay for their college. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts