Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· "Yeah! Take the lemons.."
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Was just about to take off in order to set cyl position as the book says. This is the step before beginning to unbolt the head, and of course something of some sort would of had to stop me or else it would be an odd occasion.. Anyways.. what now?? It's stripped alright.

Also..

I can't figure out how to get the part thats circled off... The cam position sensor(or at least I think thats what it's called) to the left, is in the way from pulling it off. The bolts are off if the cam sensor wasn't in the way it would slide right off. And after unbolting the cam sensor it just swivels around. :confused:

· Registered
229 Posts

Was just about to take off in order to set cyl position as the book says. This is the step before beginning to unbolt the head, and of course something of some sort would of had to stop me or else it would be an odd occasion.. Anyways.. what now?? It's stripped alright.

Also..

I can't figure out how to get the part thats circled off... The cam position sensor(or at least I think thats what it's called) to the left, is in the way from pulling it off. The bolts are off if the cam sensor wasn't in the way it would slide right off. And after unbolting the cam sensor it just swivels around. :confused:
lol buy a book guy it will save u alot of problems:agreed:

uhmm cps pulls out its on a gear hooked to the cam if u have all the bolts off of it just pull on it a little bit for the fan bolt parot pliers work good for striped bolts

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
Get some vice-grips bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.