Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps, I just wanted to pass this along.

Well as most of the regular members know back in Feb my babies momma and son were in a serious auto acident, not really going to go into detail but everone is doin fine :) On the other hand I had to trade my baby in for another family car that everyone could fit in :(

The other day I got a letter from PG County stating that they had my mitsu, so i had to investigate it. Come to find out the very same night I traded it in some one dragged it onto a flat bed completely stripped it and left the shell sitting on a back road in Upper Marlboro some where. I tried to get access to take pics of her but no dice.... I dont know what to think my heart was broken when i had to trade her then just finding out that she was stripped that same night just makes it worse.

Be very careful out there with your rides guys.... i just hope no one will have to go through something like this first hand.

RIP 04 Tarmac Black Evo 8 with the SSL

Keep An Eye Out For Parts Bearing This VIN JA3AH86D24U068657

·
Registered
934 Posts
sorry for ur lose. im an ex-evo guy also.. had apex silver 03. its strange ur car was stolen.... i heard tons of horror stories w/ sti's before they came out with immobilizers but i didnt hear very much about evo's. oh well guess the "bad guys" get smart too.

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well from what i got from it is that they just drug it up on a flat bed and took it to a chop shop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts