Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've officially had more STB's on my car than any man alive. Been collecting these lately but I'll stick with what I have, so here they are. (All prices + shipping or best offer)

Top is a very rare polished Cusco oval front brace, made of aluminum and very lightweight, definetly looks the best out of any made in my opinion but it has had some serious pitting/corrosion on one side base plate as pictured, might have some trouble clearing some big turbos too. -SOLD-

Second is a Cusco AL oval front STB, steel ends, really good shape with a few tiny chips in the paint, polish isn't 100% perfect but it looks really good. -SOLD-

Third down is a Cusco TEMS steel pipe front STB, really good shape only a few scratches on one side. -SOLD-

The bottom is a FET Sports or Cusco rear STB, aluminum pipe, steel ends, very good condition. -SOLD-

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Ill take the 2nd one. Let me know where to pay.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im Interested in the top one. whats your lowest price on that. and how would i get rid of the corrosion on that. also will this fit TEMS? if so i'll take it. depending on the price

1 - 10 of 10 Posts