Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Touch me down there
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 years, now its over, and im getting slightly jealous of other guys coming into her life.. still talk to her, see her occassionally. I recently moved to Tampa so i dont have any friends here and my bordem leads to communication with her which usually ends poorly. help my pathatic ass out

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,973 Posts
step one, picture that ho with the other guys dick in her mouth, really do it now. still want to kiss that?

step two, go out and get some vagina, it really is the only antedote. profit.

oh and first

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,274 Posts
step two, go out and get some vagina, it really is the only antedote. profit.

oh and first
YEA!

Plus, why in the world you still talk to her? Sounds like you never got over it. Its sucks, but you got to move on man, just like she did.

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts
3 years, now its over, and im getting slightly jealous of other guys coming into her life.. still talk to her, see her occassionally. I recently moved to Tampa so i dont have any friends here and my bordem leads to communication with her which usually ends poorly. help my pathatic ass out
Get out of your rut by getting your ass over to some clubs in st. pete.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Patience and persistence is all you need first of all...start going out, go socialize. If you're in school, even easier. PM people in the area that are fellow SF members. I'm sure they'll have no problem helping you out. Good luck, moving to a new area is hard socially. Takes time to get to know someone, and build up a trustworthy friendship.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
This post is for sale, pretty cheap I might ad

·
Hardtop Crew
6,357 Posts
I understand man.5 years here and its over. I Havent talked to her in 5 weeks. Got some other puss and still having problems getting over it.Everyone says it takes time.

·
Professional White Man
2,674 Posts
I know how you feel. It sucks because even though you might rock some other gash, you're still thinking about her and thinking that she is so much better than the other girls. I cant give you any advice, since im in the same boat.... I guess thats why God gave us alcohol and strip clubs

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts
We made alcohol and strip clubs, though...

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
lol nice tags on the bottom

but yeah
stop talking to her
picture her with a someone elses dick in her mouth
get drunk and fuck something

1 - 20 of 79 Posts