Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ehh search is down and i know the stuff is here somewhere, just curious if anyone has the fitting sizes or even better the part numbers?... What is everyone using for the actual filter adapter?

Im going to be doing a relocation to behind the passenger foglight and use a earls -6an oil cooler i suppose, just trying to list and map everything out right now.

Ideas, advice and information is very appreciated!

Thanks,
Tim

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
im thinking about going with the LIPP ones they sell at suprasport

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Heh i have 20ft of -6an hose here, might as well spend the $40 on fittings. Making the lines and shit is easy, some reason we pay people good money to do it for ourselves... im just an idiot when it comes to all the sizes.

Usually dr. jonez site lists this stuff, but i couldnt find anything... Jblmk3 actually has "*Oil Filter Relocated to Front Pass Side Tow Hook" under hit write-ups but i went to click on it and its just text :(.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
the summit racing universal kit uses 3/8" NPT to 1/2" hose barb. this means that the hoses supplied are 1/2"... so basically -8AN hose. i would like to use -10... but id have to change all my fittings and such. so im staying w/ -8an.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heres my list for whoever else... summit PNs.

(4) 3/8 --> -8AN fitting AER-FBM2007
(6) -8AN Hose ends AER-FBM1013
(1) -8AN 20ft Hose SUM-230820
(1) summit filter kit SUM-G4985

Then just pick a cooler thats -8AN and a thermostat if you'd like.

Tim

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,956 Posts
selz202 said:
Heh i have 20ft of -6an hose here, might as well spend the $40 on fittings. Making the lines and shit is easy, some reason we pay people good money to do it for ourselves... im just an idiot when it comes to all the sizes.

Usually dr. jonez site lists this stuff, but i couldnt find anything... Jblmk3 actually has "*Oil Filter Relocated to Front Pass Side Tow Hook" under hit write-ups but i went to click on it and its just text :(.
Better get some -8 or -10 hose man. How thw hell do you expect oil to flow? summit sells a kit. Check the FAQ pages its there!

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Seems to be so...

Heh qwik i got it handled as per the post above yours.

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
man all you guys running tiny hose!

<--- -12 AN for the oil system here ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts