Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fuel system added
Fuel system with Bl1000cc injecors and rail, Fpr and Most of the lines and fittings you will need, also comes with relays for duel pumps. The rail and injectors was purchased Used from Peter Blach about 2 years ago and has around 22-24k miles on it with no problems. I will try to get pics up..
NEW PRICE $900shipped

HKS Cams=Sold

Stock sidemount intercooler=SOLD.
Reg Reimer's Ecu out of his one lap supra. I was told by Reg that it has more aggressive timing below 4k to help with spool, This ecu also has the normal boost cut and speed cut removed. Also this ecu does not have a Rev limit!!. I had asked reg to put the limit to 9K rpms. But I haved reved to 9850 rpms and didnt hit a rev limit. I'm sure you can send it to Reg and have him set a Rev limit for you. Asking $900 shipped.

NIB Autometer water temp guage. $50 shipped

17" ccw classics SOLD

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure of the offset but they fit the supra perfectly, You will need to trim or roll the rear fender lip so they dont rub.

Lawrence

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
for the front 17x10 rims, do u need a spacer or have to grind down the caliper?
would it be possible to use the 17x10 in the back of the car or will the offset be all wrong?? Thanks.

·
Registered
806 Posts
wish I'd seen these a couple weeks ago. Awesome deal on wheels and tires. Won't last long. Best wheels I've owned.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for the front 17x10 rims, do u need a spacer or have to grind down the caliper?
would it be possible to use the 17x10 in the back of the car or will the offset be all wrong?? Thanks.
My 17x10 front hit on the caliper very slightly which I took a sanding wheel and clearanced it when I was smoothing my calipers for paint. So no more rubbing. You could run the 17x10 in the rear and the offset would be very close what the rear looks like. My buddy did that with his 17" ccw's. When he was getting his rears worked on.

Lawrence

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheels Sold and Shipped, Thanks A.J

Pics of fuel added.

This stuff needs to go guys, So shoot me you best offers.

Lawrence

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
offer sent

1 - 20 of 27 Posts