Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Car guy
803 Posts
And look at what he would trade for, Supra, lol.

·
STUFFD 19INCH WHEEL CLUB!
545 Posts
Don't like it Ben!

·
Registered
123 Posts
What a douche, that car is hideous. Not to mention the curb weight of those are around 3800 pounds if i remember correctly, i hope it has a ton of power to make up for that.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
lol i saw that ad last week, made me laugh. Some people just dont know what they're doing when posting an ad.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Even though it does have a getrag I heard from a couple of 3000gt vr4 owners, making very good power, in AZ that it is a weak link. Anyone know this for a fact?? And it is very funny that he wants a NA 93-98 supra, WHY, if his car pulls on single turbo (tt supras) supras, LMAO!

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
Ben.. didnt you hear? They are closing the erotic services section on craigslist.. no point for you to go to the site anymore

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
Even though it does have a getrag I heard from a couple of 3000gt vr4 owners, making very good power, in AZ that it is a weak link. Anyone know this for a fact?? And it is very funny that he wants a NA 93-98 supra, WHY, if his car pulls on single turbo (tt supras) supras, LMAO!
Trans is junk, rear is junk, car is too heavy for both

·
Registered
280 Posts
ahhh... This is my car..

I really dont see whats so funny? Ive beatin plenty of supra's, Viper's, and liter bikes. If anyone wants to call me ill give you the full list over the phone.

sins id appreciate if you would not troll with my add. Id really like to sell the car and this kind of stuff is not helping me.

Thanks..

With trade for supra

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Looks like a turd

·
The Caravan Aficionado
5,000 Posts
ahhh... This is my car..

I really dont see whats so funny? Ive beatin plenty of supra's, Viper's, and liter bikes. If anyone wants to call me ill give you the full list over the phone.

sins id appreciate if you would not troll with my add. Id really like to sell the car and this kind of stuff is not helping me.

Thanks..
With trade for supra
i can never tell if this dude is serious lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts