Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the TT and N/A Stock exhaust manifolds the same? I need one (I think its the rear) for my 94 N/A. Ive also seen some aftermarket mainifolds that are used but for TT's and Im not sure if it will marry up. Any info is appreciated.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
no.... exhaust manifold on a turbo and a non turbo vehicle are never the same

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know somethin, like a dumbass I realized that a minute ago after sittin thinkin about it. Sorry for my stupidity. Been a long day at work. You know anything about the Toyomoto Manifold? Whether or not its worth a damn. Not as expensive as the Xerd.

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
tt manifolds won't work on the n/a...

the toyomoto's are nice, a bit pricey though.. you can find some cheaper ones if you search in the n/a section

these are all turbo manifolds, so you are putting a turbo on your car i take it ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Im not goin N/A-T. Just trying to find an aftermarket to fit. Im not looking to spend a ton of money either. If I have to Ill just get a used stock manifold. But something to give a few more horses would be nice.

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
Dave H...he makes a great kit and he is always there to help out.

·
565rwhp Turbo Lexus
727 Posts
If you get stuck and need a stock used one, I have a couple laying around ... Let me know & good luck.

·
@turbolex.com
350 Posts
I also have a stock manifold (with cat) in my garage attic and i am a little closer, being in dallas, TX. Just shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

-Derek

1 - 11 of 11 Posts