Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Well tonight me and my friend ripped out my system to do some small things and clean it up a bit. We decided to pull my sub out of my box(lower end box) and just seat the sub in the false floor. I cant use my spare anyway so i figured it would be easier for space and sport roof storage. Obviously the first thing that came to my mind was that the sub wouldnt be in a "real" box. As I feared there seems to be a definate lack in bass. I was wondering if any of you think maybe a fiberglass molded box underneath for the sub would help or if you had any ideas. Here are some pics. Atleast it looks clean and everything is secure and running :) .
OLD:

NEW:

thanks

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
This is what I get from your pics

You have two amps and an equalizer.
One amp for speakers and one for the sub.

Your equalizer have 2 sets on inputs and 3 sets of outputs.?.?
What was the extra unit in the first pic?
Are you still using it.

For more bas you should upgrade the sub, and build a fiberglass box.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
With such a nice set up you should probably consider getting some better equipment...

To this day I will never understand people who do a very clean install and use bottom-end product. Is Audiobahn stuff really that dirt cheap that everyone opts for it??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cant beat free... anyway

The other units missing from the first pic are the DVD player and a 5 Farad capacitor which I dont need.

The 2 sets of inputs are front LR and rear LR...
3 outputs front LR, rear LR and Sub

1 - 11 of 11 Posts