Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Old School
4,051 Posts
aNskY said:
my uncle was going to buy a forester and the salesperson told him only lesbians drive them :lol:
Hey, I have a Forester XT and I love women. I must be a lesbian!

The Forester is actually my wife's car...hmm...better talk with her.

The FXT is a fun car.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
kaneda said:
further proof that the legacy is the only decent looking car subaru is capable of producing.
Agreed.

And why do they call it an SUV? It's clearly just a station wagon. Just like all the other "crossovers." Why are they so afraid to call these vehicles wagons? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
brewster said:
Agreed.

And why do they call it an SUV? It's clearly just a station wagon. Just like all the other "crossovers." Why are they so afraid to call these vehicles wagons? :dunno:
Not sure. Ask anyone what category they think it falls under, they'll say wagon. When you tell them it's actually a "small SUV" they're like wtf?

·
greedy capitalist
722 Posts
They label it small SUV, so Subaru's fleet mpg average can be lower than if it was just all cars.

If the epa or whichever allows them to label them as small suvs , Subaru can get away with shitty gas mileage is what i'm trying to say.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kaneda said:
further proof that the legacy is the only decent looking car subaru is capable of producing.
eye of the beholder. I think The Impreza STI is one mean looking mofo. This thing is....eh.....cool, but not as cool. I'd certainly pimp it. If my girl drove it, she'd fit the stereo type. :bigthumb:

·
Champagne Papi
5,694 Posts
Aaron M said:
agree with kaneda, best thing subaru has is its legacy GT.

I also have to agree with Kan on this one. It is by far one of the nicest suburu's. :bigthumb:

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
The Forester IS a small SUV. And the Forester XT has pretty much the same engine as the STi anyways..

Looking on the site i find it funny how under standard equipment, it says red painted intake manifold :lol:

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
Jaxx said:
The Forester IS a small SUV.
It's a wagon, just like the Chrysler Pacifica, Ford Freestyle, Chevy Equinox, etc. Sometimes they call them SUV's and sometimes they call them Crossovers. They are just glorified wagons. They can't do anything a real SUV can.

I will never call it an SUV.

Forrester =

SUV =

·
Registered
23 Posts
aNskY said:
my uncle was going to buy a forester and the salesperson told him only lesbians drive them :lol:
hahahah one of my neighbors has one and lately ive been getting the feeling that she is a lesbian :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
brewster said:
It's a wagon, just like the Chrysler Pacifica, Ford Freestyle, Chevy Equinox, etc.
Yes, yes, we all know it's REALLY a wagon. We were discussing what it's TITLED as.

Title: small SUV. Reality: wagon.

Let's leave it at that :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts