Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone suggest a set of aftermarket rims for the TT? I'd like to stay around $1200 or $1600 including tires if that's not too unreasonable. Weight is definately an issue.

Thanks!

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
from tirerack.com, call and ask for Luke. I just ordered a set of SSR Integral wheels and Bridgestone potenza s-03's for $2100 shpped. These are forged 18" wheels that only weigh 18 lbs! Pretty decent bang for the buck.

·
Registered
147 Posts
18" Enkei RPO1s with tire will be in your price range. I think tirerack or discounttire sells those. Also suprastore has then for 1k without tires. I would call dusty and talk to him...he always gives good prices and service :)

wezz

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for your time and suggestions! Another question though, does anyone have any experience with Antera rims?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I like the Koenig Monsoons, very similar to Volk version
Check attached..............sorry that it's not closer.

S

·
0 Posts
i got my konig villians for that price rang and they look just like the SSR rims

93.5 TT 6 speed
silver
t78 in spring

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
parboy... your car looks almost exactly like my old one. I had the SD and the same rims. Only difference was mine had the stock wing and the stillen front and 98 headlights/turns.

D

·
0 Posts
vreaux728645 said:
P.S. Stick to 17's too.;)
???? thats something my mom would say.......... hehe :)

i say go 19s if u can afford them.......... and deck it like an F1 :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts