Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up Supra crew. Hope everyone is having a good year so far. Lets get a meet going before it really gets too hot. I'm thinking June 10th at Woodward Park. The S2k and the Subi crew are meeting so I thought why not get the Supra to come out as well. It will be an all S-S-S meet (S2000, Subi, and Supra) :)

So who is with me: (copy and paste if you are down)

1. CrazySupraTT

dave? eugene? shawn? etc....

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, that makes 3 supra so far.

I hope Shawn and Eugene can make it. That will make 5.

Then if Tou comes, he can ask Javier to come. That makes 7. Dang. That would be cool to see 7 supra rolling around :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay so far we have the following coming:

1. CrazySupratt
2. Optimus812
3. Mory
4. RussianMKIV
5. Tou
6. Shawn?

This will be a fun meet. Getting the Fresno crew back :) do you guys want to meet somewhere first before rolling into the park?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i figure you could make it :) lets try and get more supra to come out. This will be a meet before Vegas 2007...

Tou, do you know Louise? he lives up in Modesto/Patterson area. I met him about 3 weeks ago. Cool guy.

·
Banned
3,794 Posts
if everything works out tomorrow(friday) ill be going to justin's dyno again so if anyone wants to drop by feel free to, or call me to find out. 250-2980

·
Registered
737 Posts
i figure you could make it :) lets try and get more supra to come out. This will be a meet before Vegas 2007...

Tou, do you know Louise? he lives up in Modesto/Patterson area. I met him about 3 weeks ago. Cool guy.

Yeah i know him a good friend . i did his single turbo conversion for him last time. i haven't talk to him in awhile. don't know if he has a supra anymore.

·
The Red Beast
250 Posts
gold cooper supras

FYI, my car put down 720rwhp through a TH400 at 26psi :)
Dam that very powerfull number for u car can u handle handle those power you make almost 400hp more than me. My car making only 363hp and 395 torque with stock tranny and 3800stall CT with pump gas.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts