Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright if any of you are like me, you hate working on cars in the winter. Cold, damp underbodies, ice chunks in the wheel wells, sub-freezing garage temps....you get the point. So, anybody have big mod plans for this summer?

For my own plans, I can't really say I have anything major up my sleeve. I gotta wait for my army bonus and that won't be til after the summer. I'm pondering taking the R154 out of my '90 and putting it in my '91. The 90 will more than likely be rockin a TH400 down the road so I got this R154 just sitting around. Plus the '91's auto is beginning to act up. Maybe if I get borded I'll go NA-T on the '91 too since I have all the parts for it I won't be using on the '90.

·
91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,664 Posts
yes I feel you....winter is not really a good time to do anything.....my plans.....put the finishing touches on my 91 mk3 2jz swap, after that, it's going to a auto body shop for a brand new paint job. Going to get that ready for Vegas 09. My 89 Turbo, hopefully I can save a few bucks on the side and upgrade my fuel system and get a intercooler kit.

·
I FLY LOW
401 Posts
for me I have to pull my tranny out so i can fix what is hopefully only a shifter fork and while im at it im going to change up pressure plate clutch and possibly flywheel. put that back in then put in my ct 26 60-1(again) and my new coilovers and hopefully get some new wheels (mk4 style or fd3s) then just do the normal taking care of it, but thats it for me. Oh and literally right before i put it away for winter i installed a greddy turbo timer and an hks ssqv bov only heard it blow off like 10 times lol.

·
Registered
175 Posts
for me , my plans are Dm T67 kit, FMIC kit, Fuel system, Stronger clutch, mt et streets, paint, this winter my garage wast to bad.

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
im going to get the mkiv single turbo setup working for me... It'll probably take me all summer

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Winter sucks, I hate it. But I work at a dealership with individual heaters for each bay so it didn't stop me from working on my car. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Change hg, 57 trim ct26, 550's, lex afm, fpr, install my fmic, 3" ddp, 3"exh, new front bumper, hid's, rims, tires, stereo, r154 and lsd, alum driveshaft, paint, front lip, ebc, turbo timer, greddy type s bov, elec fans, koyo radiator, coilovers.

Im gonna be busy... :(

·
NA all day
270 Posts
I think I want to get some 550's to complement the lex afm I already have. Im also going a 3" turbo back exhaust, and intercooler hardpipes. I also want to get some real rims...1 new tire...and get some gauges idk some good stuff. thats about it I do belive...not too major but just a lil sumthin sumthin haha

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
get the damn thing running right for my 24th birthday

<l><l>

1 - 20 of 33 Posts