Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon NESF members,

So this year I'm finally able to make it to my first Summer Slam in E-town, NJ. Could you guys please tell me a little bit more about the show? For instance what events happen on both Sat. and Sun.? I know that on both days there are races that take place and on Sun. there is also a car show? The reason I'm asking is because of previous plans I think I'm only going to be able to make it 1 day out of 2 and was wondering which day would be the better one to come to? Also who's all goning to be going this year?

Thanks to any response, looking forward to meeting/seeing any of your guys cars at the show.

Verc1320

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,172 Posts
If you had tro pick a day I would go Sunday as the eliminations are held Sunday as well as a bigger turnout for the car show, bikini contest etc. Sat is qualifying for the races and the car show is smaller and in general has a little less festivities. I will be there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.