Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I want to get sun shade with either A) the word "Supra" written in the Supra script or B) "Supra" on one side and "Vipers for lunch, your girlfriend for dinner" on the other side or underneathe. Does anybody know where or how to get this done? Anybody interested in a group buy?

Joe

·
Blue Thunder
3,549 Posts
Hi guys. I want to get sun shade with either A) the word "Supra" written in the Supra script or B) "Supra" on one side and "Vipers for lunch, your girlfriend for dinner" on the other side or underneathe. Does anybody know where or how to get this done? Anybody interested in a group buy?

Joe
I'll go for "A". Option "B" will definately get you an appointment with a painter !!! :D

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll go for "A". Option "B" will definately get you an appointment with a painter !!! :D
Haha. Well I'd like to see if anybody can make this happen. Does anybody know a place that do this?

·
Supraless member
317 Posts
Do you want it for the front or the rear window?
My Supra has this, it was an optional item at Toyota dealers so it may still be possible to find it somewhere.

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not talking about tint. I'm talking about a sun shade that you fold up and put away when you're done. And unfold and place under your windshield when you park it outside.

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
he's talking about the sun covers for the front windshield.
I'd be interested in something stock OEM looking.

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he's talking about the sun covers for the front windshield.
I'd be interested in something stock OEM looking.
Stock OEM looking sun shade? :scratch:

I'm not sure that I've ever heard of that before.

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
well something that looks OEM, like came with the car.

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts