Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· ESE CULO
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to meet up? Going to be meeting up with Brian and his friend to eat at China Palace. Anyone want to go? We're going to be meeting up in about 30-45 minutes if anyone wants to go. It's right next to Ranch 99 in Macarthy where we usually meet up.

· ESE CULO
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol VNSUPRA!!!!!!! I met your friend Weoco, can't wait to see your car freshly done again. But yeah maybe another day. Got to figure something new for Friday night meets as they've been slowing down.

· Registered
455 Posts
LOL, when did you see him? we were at the ranch on friday and my car was the only one there...around 11ish. I'm down for meets and random stuff lol basically any excuse to take the car out. I'm having a photo shoot tomorrow before sunset if you or anyone is down. Gotta do something before my car goes in the shop for some reason lol...I barely got to use it this year!!!

· Ricer X
2,296 Posts
What is this mess? And I thought I was a ***, freakin guys asking guys out to dinner and garbage. Whats wrong with you foolios, your suppose to take girls out to dinner not cocks. I thought we agreed upon everyone sending there love letters and love poems to your secret admirers throught the PM system. :gaysex:

I swear, I'm gonna ban myself from Norcal :banned:

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
was in mcarthy ranch yesterday

was doing some pulls in a new 822rwhp supra to the bay ... (had texas plates on it) :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.