Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
aka Fat Cobra
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friends car (303) and mine (no, i cant afford a swap right now lol).

·
TT This
917 Posts
Looks awesome man! I had to run this through photoshop to clean up the artifacts and smooth it out alittle. If you'd like I can do the rest...but this was my favorite shot.

·
Scuzi!
1,393 Posts
Thanks guys l0l I dunno how Ray does it cause my car was grimey and unwashed when we spontaneously took those pics, but his magic fingers make it look shiny. I sware its not that clean right now in my garage :lol:

My budget wheels are ADR but I like them, they look ok to me for now.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Why such a big gap between your hood and bumper when it appears both are stock?

·
aka Fat Cobra
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
huh?

and thanks for the compliments. yes 1j is more realistic right now money wise. and no thanks on the extra editing. these are just casual pics, a real shoot that is setup would be a lot different.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I mean that gap of at least 1 inch between your hood and bumper.

·
aka Fat Cobra
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ah i see. well for my sc its just the little weather strip type thing as for the supra.... dunno, i never really payed attention to the gap

·
Scuzi!
1,393 Posts
When I get angry at cars, I usually drop kick the bumper to relieve some tension.

I went and measured it just now and its about half an inch of weather stripping, this isnt normal?

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
Love the pictures, and perfect scenery, I need to find some good roads out here in Washington to take some at. Very good composition too.
What kind of camera are you using?

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
NinetyFiveNA said:
Looks awesome man! I had to run this through photoshop to clean up the artifacts and smooth it out alittle. If you'd like I can do the rest...but this was my favorite shot.

VERY NICE! The only thing I would change is deleting the rear wiper, squirter, and antenna.

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
can I tag along next time :(

I want some good pics of my car

1 - 20 of 26 Posts