·
Buy Wholesale
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went out this morning for my first sunday morning drive with the new car

great weather for it and what not

had a run in w/ a convertible vette of the 2002 generation, he didn't wanna run

had a run in w/ a current generation BMW m3 - didn't wanna run either

i had some good pulls by myself though - car pulls hard and steady, just as any supra should - reminds me why i love this car so much

two thumbs up to Phil @ Adrenaline Motorsports for putting together a truly awesome Supra!!! Nothing but smiles on my end!! :D

hopefully next time will have a few kills to put under my belt :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
redmethods said:
I thought that u where selling ur car?

haha who knows...ruined kens car, then it was stolen....then buys one off phil, wants to sell it...and if this is yet another, meh...whatever, seems a bit pointless

·
Crazy Member
281 Posts
u can run me anytime :stickpoke

B.

mrrammstein said:
i went out this morning for my first sunday morning drive with the new car

great weather for it and what not

had a run in w/ a convertible vette of the 2002 generation, he didn't wanna run

had a run in w/ a current generation BMW m3 - didn't wanna run either

i had some good pulls by myself though - car pulls hard and steady, just as any supra should - reminds me why i love this car so much

two thumbs up to Phil @ Adrenaline Motorsports for putting together a truly awesome Supra!!! Nothing but smiles on my end!! :D

hopefully next time will have a few kills to put under my belt :)

·
Buy Wholesale
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mc_h said:
haha who knows...ruined kens car, then it was stolen....then buys one off phil, wants to sell it...and if this is yet another, meh...whatever, seems a bit pointless
who are you and why do you think you can comment on my business like you know me???

ruined kens car??? were you the one paying my bills??? NO - i couldn't afford the insurance on kens car because of the mods that gave the car 700 HORSEPOWER, and i couldn't afford to KEEP the car the way ken had it even if i could afford the insurance

i could however afford a stock supra - and the reason i bought kens was because it was a low mileage car and it was 95 - with only 10 95s in canada according to the numbers

do you own a Supra?? a MKIV Supra?? if the answer is no, then i suggest you keep your mouth shut and stop TROLLING my threads.

im 22, and i think its pretty damn impressive that i've worked hard enough to be able to afford two supras in my lifetime, especially after i got screwed over on the last one that i bought - that whole theft continues to be suspicious to me as it seems the car was just driven away without a hitch, and according to the 407 bills, to places that i had previously taken the car only ONCE

either way, keep your uneducated opinions to yourself, cause i dont think anyone else on this forum appreciates your assanine commentary - honestly - grow up

what do you have against me??? what did i ever do to you???

·
Registered
927 Posts
You did nothing to me, but I just don't see the point in buying an already big single turbo supra that was MEANT for racing...and de-modify it - I remember the threads about your mom complaining it was too loud etc. Then it was stolen...I feel for you on that, so you got the next one. And why were you trying to sell IT right away?("to prove your mom wrong")??
Nothing personal, I really just don't see the logic behind any of it...Not trying to be an ass
And for what it's worth, I have a supra...No it's not a mk4, nor do I want one, and I'm sure I would have no problem feeding it to any stock twins mk4 on any day of the week. Take care :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Although the forum is not really a 'public' forum, it doesn't mean MKIII owners can't voice their own opinions just because they don't own MKIV Supras.

·
Crazy Member
281 Posts
SupraSaiyan said:
Although the forum is not really a 'public' forum, it doesn't mean MKIII owners can't voice their own opinions just because they don't own MKIV Supras.
All that matters is we all love SUPRA's... it's ONE community, and a good one at that, no matter the year, model, race, or gender ;)

B.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,223 Posts
please mark your car is going no where fast... I'll beat you with my volvo.

Don't even post because you know it's true...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
ZaZZn said:

:urowned:

·
Registered
927 Posts
ZaZZn said:

Beat the infiniti? yes, yes you would

1 - 11 of 11 Posts