Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355768

Made payment on the 4/9 and then kept sending pm asking did he get it.
on 4/12 finally he replied saying he got the cash from paypal.
since then I kept pm-ing him till his box is full but still no response..
btw he came online yesterday.. so it's impossible for him to not read my pms..
helpppppppp

SupaSupraSE = definately not easy to communicate with..
Where are you SupaSupraSE???????
my first transaction on this board and this happens??

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
been there done that. it took him like 4 weeks to send the money after he got his part. i said to send the money out when i sent the items out and he said it went out which was a lie. then he did it again then i called him out in a post and he finally sent it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow.. that's nasty..
anyone who knows him please contact him for me....
he's not doing the right thing here..

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Damn, I had his number in my phone, But I got in a wreck and my phone got destroyed, Ill keep trying to IM him, but his away message is always off

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sicksupra1 said:
Damn, I had his number in my phone, But I got in a wreck and my phone got destroyed, Ill keep trying to IM him, but his away message is always off
well, thanks for trying bud, I appreciate it..

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
You know I was going to buy that Profec from him a few months ago...but something didn't feel right when I emailed him. Columbus has some problems with Scammers...hopefully he isn't one of them.
- E

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
sadly i feel bad since i showed him the Fs thread :(

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
so this guy Johnny (SupraSupraSE) is trying to scam me to pay other guy he had scammed. He tried to scam Tom (Monza) here http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337444 and he gave me Tom's email address (which I didn't know) to pay for the profec. Luckily Tom is nice enough to approach me through the pm when I started this thread and wants to refund me the money when he finds out that Johnny is a bitch.. (in the process of refunding right now) So he's trying to get my money to pay back Tom and didn't actually send out the profec to me!.

please mod, Ranger498, do something about this guy.. I would certainly not reccomend anyone to buy items from this guy.. SOOOOO hard to get in contact with after payment has been made!!! well actually can't be contacted at all!! said he had shipped out the item more than a week ago, but never heard from him since then.. what bullshit is this!!

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
If I see his car out and about I will hit him up about it.

I already have a thread stickied in the WTB section about making purchases from anyone in Columbus.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
fr34k said:
so this guy Johnny (SupraSupraSE) is trying to scam me to pay other guy he had scammed. He tried to scam Tom (Monza) here http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337444 and he gave me Tom's email address (which I didn't know) to pay for the profec. Luckily Tom is nice enough to approach me through the pm when I started this thread and wants to refund me the money when he finds out that Johnny is a bitch.. (in the process of refunding right now) So he's trying to get my money to pay back Tom and didn't actually send out the profec to me!.

please mod, Ranger498, do something about this guy.. I would certainly not reccomend anyone to buy items from this guy.. SOOOOO hard to get in contact with after payment has been made!!! well actually can't be contacted at all!! said he had shipped out the item more than a week ago, but never heard from him since then.. what bullshit is this!!

already on this and your thread was edited.

·
Registered
488 Posts
fr34k said:

Anthony;

the amount of $258.00 will be returned to you asap. I have $212.00 in my account, just let me make some adjustments so you can recieve the money all at once.

SupasupraSE does still owe me money, and this has been since last year. He scammed me of my money and still lies about how hard he is trying to pay me back ever since. I honestly think he's trying to pull yet another scam here and leave me with all of it.

For all its worth, I'm lucky one of my closest friends is an attorney. I'm tired of this guy and the way he is doing business. Be warned guys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts