Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these rims a while back from a local. Great shape and all, their 17x7's :( and are in perfect shape...Would you guys happen to know the Offset on these? Ive searched, but i can only find the 18x8f - 18x9r offsetts but not the 17's....

offsett?

Anyways, let me know what you guys think of them on my supe..These arn't as deep as the 18x9's, but their alright...I wish i had (2) 18's for the back and my 17's up front.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Sell the rears to someone on any random forum, the wheels are cheap enough, a pair of 18x9.5's should only be like 300 shipped new, tops.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i should do probably...Any one interested in swappin? :D

Also forgot to mention, yes i know the car looks like shit. But its prepped-ready for new paint-Metallic Silver. And waitin for the motor to be put back in and w/Eibach Lowerings :D

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Reminds me of an AMC Eagle :lol:

Just shows how much of a tank they made this car... I love silver MK3s btw.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Those tires are way too short for the mk3, it'll look silly even after it's lowered. I say ditch all those wheels and tires and get a new set of sportmax wheels off ebay. You need to get rid of two wheels and four tires as it sits now, so might as well get rid of all of it and start from scratch.

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
I bought a set of sportmax 18x9.5" wide with 285 35 18's in the back and 17x9's with 255 40 17 on the front and they look freaking sick...the fronts barely rub the swaybar at full wheel lock...thats the only fitment issue i ran into...theyre a 35 offset all around...

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
search ebay for honda accord wheels 02+ they are 17x7.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts