Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi peeps! In conjunction with the Japan SuperGT series held in Malaysia, we participated in the event of Japan GT Car look-alike event. Here are the pictures.

I took mostly our Supra dudes' rides..

:bigthumb:

p.s. some of the pics i took during the event itself...some of which from previous events / gatherings

· Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
our member's ride.. the closest thing to a GT car amongst us

ATL Fuel Cell

didnt d chance to take pics of the tilton pedals and the custom carbon fiber 'totally restructured - based on GT Design' interiors

· Registered
713 Posts
Wow .How things have change real fast. 20 years ago you can't do shit to your vehicle. Cops always trying to get bribe money. All vehicle has to have big ass license plate in front and back. Make me really want to go back home now. The only racetrack is in Shah Alam, Batu Tiga I think. Never know Malaysian has so many Supras. It must cost a fortune to obtain nevermind modding it. Nice pic Blackhowling. Are you tracking your car?

· Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
zurud: it's d same shit nowadays... cops gets on our asses every now and then.. .on windscreen tinting, exhaust... bla bla...u name it.. but like what suprachik8 has posted.. with 50 bucks.. it can change their mind on certain issues...

BT3 has long shut down...

wat do u mean by tracking my car? dont get u...

:)

· Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok.. asian chikassss-------- Japan GT Race Queens

********** Disclaimer ************

These pics were taken by a friend of mine..aint me :)

Taken at Malaysia's Sepang F1 Circuit during the SuperGT Series event

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.