Supra Forums banner

super now A70 steering kits

6K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  jz_killa_t68 
#1 · (Edited)
super now A70 steering kit " IS IN!!!!! +pics"

I'm trying to get a set as we speak. I'll see how it goes down in a few weeks.

these are the same Tierod ends Orido uses on his JZA80 D1 Drift car.

:gapteeth:

Updated: Thursday may 31, 2007

Got these in Saturday, was too busy to post. but thier hot! and would look great on the daily but im not sure how they'd handle on my daily driven 89.
well if they live up to the hype I'll put them on the project car. This bad boy!

See less See more
#10 ·
How much more adjustment do these allow than the OE tie rods? Are you guys running big amounts of castor? I'vot got plenty of ajustment left with my stockers, wondering why these are useful?

#12 ·
the small adaptors go on the end of your tie rods makeing them longer.

#16 ·
Just orderd them and thier comming in mid May.... :hahano:

#18 ·
The arrival date owned me..... well I choose to get it shipped in a container. But I could have had it sent air. reasons why is because it's comming in with my toyota soarer hood.

#20 ·
the outer tie rods look nice, same thing as a megan tie rod kit for the s13/s14. but you could do what i did for the same amount of angle and about 1/4 of the price.

as for castor i wouldn't run more than about 8 degree's. for such a big car you want to keep as much of the front tire on the ground as possible.

#21 ·
I know the saying " you gotta pay to play " so I dont mind cost all that much but what do you guys think? hachibill you said your car was built for drag, I want my car for drift/daily driving and eventually it will be a full drift car. So that being said should i fork over the cash for a Super Now kit or should I go with hachibill's mods? Wondering which will give me the better angle.

#22 ·
these tie rod kits are available through yahoo auctions in japan constantly.

Also I am currently messing around with z30 suspention and getting it to fit into a a70. I will keep people informed but as far as i can see the stock control arms, hubs, brakes, etc fit and with a JIC top camber wishbone you can adjust it back.

#23 ·
i never said i built my car specifically for drag. it was built to drift.. and grip and drag. but the main reason i built it was to slide. which it does just fine, all i need now is a reliable motor. 1uz to the rescue

#26 ·
Updated: Thursday may 31, 2007

Got these in Saturday, was too busy to post. but thier hot! and would look great on the daily but im not sure how they'd handle on my daily driven 89.
well if they live up to the hype I'll put them on the project car. This bad boy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.