Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Car Meets in the ATL

Hey guys!!

Since the meets have been getting larger and faster cars are starting to show up, i decided to let my Supraforums friends in on our little secret.

A few months ago, a few friends and I started having our own car meets with the purpose to bring in fast cars and cool people. They started out pretty small, with only a few people from Conyers bringing their SRT-4's, WRX's and Mustangs, but word quickly spread and we started having higher attendence.

We meet at unspecified locations, away from all the hustle and bustle - unlike the Barrett Parkway scene. Our primary purpose is to get as many fast cars together in one spot as possible. We talk, check out the rides, maybe go get a bite to eat, and we all go for a "spirited cruise". We dont invite the dumbass-type that will do burnouts in the parking lot or try to powerslide his FWD beater car.... We try to keep our meets as low key as possible.

Some of the cars that we have come out include the following:

Fastest Ford- 516whp 2004 Cobra, 454 whp 2004 Cobra
Fastest Chevy - 2002 Z06 Corvette - 358whp.... but he has a big red button!!!
Fastest Supra - Clark came out and had a blast.... 700 or 800whp
Fastest Truck - Ford SVT Lightning 450 ft/lb tq
Fastest 4-door - 400whp Evo VIII, 300whp WRX STI
Fastest Honda - 350whp Accord, 230whp Turbo Acura Integra

There are a lot more cars, those are just a few that i can think of off the top of my head.

If anyone is interested in attending one of these meets, just shoot me a PM with Name and Phone Number. I'll add you to the list of people that get called when we decide to have the next one!!!

I want to see some more Supras out there!!!!

Ftr-10, Feel free to list the cars that you are going to bring to the next one!!!!

Regards,

-Mark

·
Registered
144 Posts
mogallo said:
Wow, that just goes to show how much attention i pay to them.... :freak:

Supposedly, there is a 650whp one running around Atlanta.... :dunno:

Thanks Allen, correction made. :)
Cant forget to call up the honda hatches, cuz those fuckers are fast too....with their muffler, headers, and coil-overs..... :mamoru:

Damn man, I couldn't even type that with a straight face. Cars rolling around lookin like a helmet and wanting to race everybody. :lol:

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahahah, the thing is man, they REALLY think they have some fast stuff there....

To all who PM'd me, i got your info and will be giving you a call. The next meet is supposed to be next weekend. I still have to verify this, but as soon as i do, ill be calling ya up!!

Newest addition to the meet - Two Dodge Vipers (One of them is SC'd) and a few bikes hopefully!!!!

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
mogallo said:
Hahahah, the thing is man, they REALLY think they have some fast stuff there....

To all who PM'd me, i got your info and will be giving you a call. The next meet is supposed to be next weekend. I still have to verify this, but as soon as i do, ill be calling ya up!!

Newest addition to the meet - Two Dodge Vipers (One of them is SC'd) and a few bikes hopefully!!!!

Hey thanks for the call back! I called you saturday to see if anyone was out, and you didnt call a brotha back :nono:

Is there anything going on Friday night, cause I will probably be on barrett

1 - 12 of 12 Posts