Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fuel cut is my friend
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Another thing I didn't mention is I got the older turbo replaced with a better condition ct-26, so the car boosts real nice.

And damn I feel like an idiot... I had a serious offer on this before but I turned it down because I didn't want to let go..... :rant:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Bump for a Turbo
Carter, J.
PS. To bad, I couldn't take you for a 89 Prelude 4ws si, along with a JDM B20a and JDM transmission. If remotely interested email me at [email protected]

·
Fuel cut is my friend
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price drop to $3000.

Yesterday, my car was sitting in the garage and my little brother goes to start it and didn't know it was in 1st gear. So the car jerked and hit the wall in my garage and now the bumper is not secured so tightly, the paint chipped off a bit, and I can't afford to fix it. ::(:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Still interested, workin my hardest on my prelude to get it ready to be sold and enough money to get your Supra. Talkin to a couple of friends, I maybe able to give you alittle bit to hold the supra until i can get the rest of the money and my prelude soon.

Hopefully here in the next couple week's, I'll have the money.
Carter, J.
ps. email me at [email protected] (or [email protected]) if you have any questions

edited...
If you wanna trade for a black 89 honda prelude 4ws Si, with a couple mods and a kaminari body kit and (about to be) JDM b20a & transmission swap, just let me know.

·
Registered
286 Posts
i'll be interested if the price is a little more right for the car....closer to $2000, i have cash in hand, but i feel your price is a little high. if this car really needs to go you can e-mail me at [email protected], or call my cell at 636-288-5575. i know you are looking to get some money back, but the car is a little on the rough side IMO. i mean no offense, just trying to make an observation

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can trade you my 1993 civic 4 door automatic dx 172k miles and very recent AC work, new radiator, cd player, alarm, new headgasket, timing belt done....car is good for another 100+k miles. I am located in Queens, NY.

·
Registered
286 Posts
did you ever sell this car? i really need a tranny...suppose this will work

1 - 19 of 19 Posts