Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The car was an *extremely* MINT Pontiac Fiero GT with a conversion. The motor is not even fully broken in yet. He had a blower and it was cammed, corvette brakes, etc... The guy was extremely cool and we chatted for a little bit after we raced. The car is faaast...Im guessing I trap somewhere around 106 watch to see what happens..

My car is a 90 GS-T..I was running 14lbs
-K&N
-Intake & UICP
-MBC
-Spearco SMIC
-ACT 2100
-Turboback
-Prothane Motor Mounts

So, without further comment..

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/33396be3-c98f-45b8-ac16-9e03b1856b5b.htm

Let me know what you think. Thanks

Nomie

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think you should check the number of tubes comming out of the exhuast side of each head, or start counting spark plugs, cos you got spanked by a v-6!

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
14-15 psi is the limit of 93 octane...If I wanted, I could run 18lbs w/100 octane, but it still wouldn't change the outcome of the race..I dont think a 16g would help that much either..

266 Posts
A 16g upgrade can do 350 hp. Look at what the Evo8 guys are doing on the stock turbo. With that and the fuel mods and a tune, you will beat him easily. But being just a BPU setup isn't helping your cause.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That 14b can handle way more than 14psi on 93 octane....I was pushin 17 consistantly on my Stock t25....until I got my 60 trim. you could set the boost to at least 18 maybe even more.You need to rewire your fuel pump too, that would give you more fuel for more boost up top....

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree with you guys, but at 14lbs of boost im quite happy with the car. :) I would rather run 14lbs because its getting hot out in chicago nowadays. I do have a walbro fuel pump, 190 but at 17-18lbs on pump 93 octane, it doesnt matter it will still knock, I have logged it before.

As stated before, Im quite happy with the car, and its not going to get modded beyond this point. Thanks for the time. :)

Nomie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts