Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
damn that black car got waxed

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
The second video is more of what i expected. It looks like Wille threw him a bone on the first run.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:
The second video is more of what i expected. It looks like Wille threw him a bone on the first run.
heard the other guy had a cold nitrous bottle :gapteeth:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Old video but great races none the less.
First run willies car was on low boost and got waxed by the cobra
Second run willie turn the boost up and the cobra bottle got empty or something !!
(This was what i read on another forums were the video was posted long time ago)

The great thing is to see cars with completly different setups: Big turbo vs Supercharger + NOS

·
Banned
475 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
heard the other guy had a cold nitrous bottle :gapteeth:
If u clearly see the video on the first race Wolverine was on low boost ,Terry got automatically the hit because of the nitrous but he was not pulling away from Wolverine.. On the second run of the video Wolverine turned the boost up ,and you can see that he pulled away from him instantly. If he didnt pull away from him on low boost offcourse when Wolverine turn the boost up he made him look that he ran out of nitrous. It seems everywhere you go people make excuses for others.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Big said:
If u clearly see the video on the first race Wolverine was on low boost ,Terry got automatically the hit because of the nitrous but he was not pulling away from Wolverine.. On the second run of the video Wolverine turned the boost up ,and you can see that he pulled away from him instantly. If he didnt pull away from him on low boost offcourse when Wolverine turn the boost up he made him look that he ran out of nitrous. It seems everywhere you go people make excuses for others.
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
I differ with you BIG when this video was posted a while back wolverine and the owner of the cobra talked and was cleard up by both that in the second run wolverines car being on upped with boost gave a much better fight but the cobras bottle got empty so the cobra backed out.

If i remember correctly they talekd about a rematch but i dont know if they ever got it going.

·
Banned
475 Posts
Yeyo_pr said:
I differ with you BIG when this video was posted a while back wolverine and the owner of the cobra talked and was cleard up by both that in the second run wolverines car being on upped with boost gave a much better fight but the cobras bottle got empty so the cobra backed out.

If i remember correctly they talekd about a rematch but i dont know if they ever got it going.
+1 the cobra , +1 wolverine thats what i saw on the video. Now I cant wait for rematch...hopefully soon!

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
on a more serious note, is the willie and jesus rematch going to happen?

ill bring some pom poms to go with your cheerleader outfit *******

·
Banned
475 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
on a more serious note, is the willie and jesus rematch going to happen?

ill bring some pom poms to go with your cheerleader outfit *******

Who cares :rolleyes: about willie's an jesus rematch?
Cheerleader outfit :wtflol:

·
Premium Member
5,986 Posts
All the Big/Wolverine, KirkMKIV, and anyone else who insists on the constant shit talking about Wolverine needs to leave it out of this thread, and SupraForums in general.

Lets try to leave this as the Multimedia section, and not the shit-talking, e-fighting section these threads keep turning into.

As opposed to just deleting posts next time, this thread AND video will just be deleted altogether.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Craig King said:
All the Big/Wolverine, KirkMKIV, and anyone else who insists on the constant shit talking about Wolverine needs to leave it out of this thread, and SupraForums in general.

Lets try to leave this as the Multimedia section, and not the shit-talking, e-fighting section these threads keep turning into.

As opposed to just deleting posts next time, this thread AND video will just be deleted altogether.
Good job

·
Registered
555 Posts
I never understood why ppl hated on wolverine, he has a fast car give him his props

1 - 19 of 19 Posts