Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people i am thinking about custom fab..a supercharger on on am a mk3 na supra

about 6 months ago i sold my 89 mk3 targa Na-t and i miss it alot lol

so now i am gonna buy another mk3 89 taga na

i was thinking about fabing a supercharger on it since no one eslt did i got it all planed out so i don't wonna give my idea away just yet lol i wonna see if it works lol

so this is what i think i am gonna use

ati supercharger !
Custom built Headers and headers back exhaust custom intake piping from the supercharger to the throttle body might have to upgrade to the turbo 440 injectors!..... start off with about 5lbs of boost custom brakets to hold it in place thinking about there the ac compresser is because the distrubter is in the way tell me what you guys think!!! no flaming please ! Just a idea i am gonna go thro with after x-mas c-ya

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
It would be very original. If you've already had an na-t and want to try something new, I say go for it. Have you looked into the pricing yet? If so may I ask how much they are charging you for a custom fabricated supercharger?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
supercharger!~

i will be fab.. everything my self alls i am gonna do is buy a ati supercharger and fab the piping my self i am gonna buy a pipe bender and do everything my self !! i did my own na-t to hehe let mw know what you guys think

·
DDDDUUUUUBBBBBZZZZZZZZ
2,022 Posts
There was a motor called the 7M-GZE in japan for a couple years used on some cressidas which was basically a supercharged 7m

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx guys for showing me pics hehe gives me a better idea what supercharger tho i am seriosuly thinking about doing this haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts