Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

As some of you know I sold my Nero SL a few years back and since then have been trying to figure out what to replace it with. The Huracan would have been a logical choice, but for a $200k plus car, I don't love it. R8's, 570S's, and new NSX all came to mind but the heart kept coming back to an SL. Ideally I was after an Arancio or Verde LP-570 as this would have been an "upgrade" so to speak, although I would "settle" for the right pre-LP SL. Well, the owner was finally ready to part ways with this exceptionally clean '08 SL. This has to be one of the best remaining examples left out there and I intend to keep it that way. Just finished wrapping some remaining bits in Xpel Ultimate and aside from that have no other plans for the car other than to enjoy it. This car has zero imperfections.

In order to accommodate the new garage occupant I also treated myself to a four post lift by American Customs. This is the Park King model and one of the few remaining American grade steel products out there. Everyone else is making theirs of out Chinese steel these days.

On with the pics. Sorry - Tinypic is killing the quality here

·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,368 Posts
So happy for you Len. Congratulations on your continued success and glad to see another Bull in your garage. Can't wait for my opportunity to see it! ;)

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
nice garage. :bigthumb:

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,368 Posts
Why does the front bumper come off of the Lambo? Clearance issues? Is it fairly easy to remove/install?
Could be wrong but at quick glance it looks like the car has been upgraded to the 560 bumper and maybe the seller included the original 550 bumper in the purchase? Which Len has chosen to use as a display piece. I like it!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Awesome combo! Best color on the Lambo as well. Congrats again :)

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts
Nice cars/lift/garage.

Question, what is the ceiling height in your garage?

Matt

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
Congrats Len. Glad to see you still have your Baltic. The Gallardo is beautiful.

Steve

·
4,109 Posts
is that an rc f for the daily car? HHHHMMMMMMM nice choices all around if so.
According to his sig it's an RC350 F-Sport. The RCF is the V8

OP, Awesome garage!

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
The second photo seems unreal. Beautiful car.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Awesome taste. I have had two of the three lol (basically). :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Could be wrong but at quick glance it looks like the car has been upgraded to the 560 bumper and maybe the seller included the original 550 bumper in the purchase? Which Len has chosen to use as a display piece. I like it!
+1, Looks to be the original bumper on the wall and the LP bumper on the car. Those cars wake up with the newer bumpers, great looking car!

·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So happy for you Len. Congratulations on your continued success and glad to see another Bull in your garage. Can't wait for my opportunity to see it! ;)
Thanks Patrick - yes, we're long overdue for some beers and Supra talk

Why does the front bumper come off of the Lambo? Clearance issues? Is it fairly easy to remove/install?
It is the original front bumper that came with the car. Currently I have the LP-560 on the car which gives it a much needed updated look. I like to keep the original for the sake of having it, and it looks kinda cool on the wall as well.

nice garage. :bigthumb:
Thanks - its about half way there, still need to repaint the walls and add flooring. Will most likely go with Swisstrax since they are local to me.

Awesome combo! Best color on the Lambo as well. Congrats again :)
The Arancio really pops - having had the same car but in black - this one gets much more attention.

Nice cars/lift/garage.

Question, what is the ceiling height in your garage?

Matt
Thank you. The ceiling height is only 9'3" which is pretty low by today's standards but my saving grace was the fact that it was in the tandem stall which meant I didn't have the garage door to contest with. Every situation is alittle different, but the height of the two cars plus 10" is pretty safe. There is actually 2" from the roof of the Supra to the ceiling and about 8" from the Lambo to the lift, more than I thought I would have.

Congrats Len. Glad to see you still have your Baltic. The Gallardo is beautiful.

Steve
Thanks Steve - glad to see you still have the Anthracite car : )

beautiful collection of cars!
Appreciated, its a good mix. Still looking for a well kept '99 VR-4 to add to the collection.

is that an rc f for the daily car? HHHHMMMMMMM nice choices all around if so.
According to his sig it's an RC350 F-Sport. The RCF is the V8

OP, Awesome garage!
Correct, its an RC F-Sport. It makes for a good daily and quite frankly I like the look of the F-Sports better than the F's. Plus most guys with F's are getting about 12 mpgs, lol.

The second photo seems unreal. Beautiful car.
Thank you very much - I wish I had a better image hosting site because the originals are 10x's clearer.

Awesome taste. I have had two of the three lol (basically). :)
Big Congratulations! What a dream machine! :bigthumb:
Thanks gents - sometimes I just go in the garage and stare.

·
JZA80
3,120 Posts
Twinning! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Sweet car. Exterior hasn't aged much, if only they can put the Huracan interior into this car. Better yet, the new R8 display!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts