Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone installed SPF3269K? I removed the OEM bushing on my Supra. But the new SuperPro-bushing is to small? Can you provide me with pictures of how to install this?

http://www.superpro.com.au/superpro-parts/SPF3269K

The OEM bushings hole is "coned"

The new SuperPro bushing is to short?

I can put he new SuperPro bushing in the rear subframe by hand. And it doesn't sit tight at all. The new bushing is like 5mm too small.

And yes I will repaint the rear subframe.

·
Boost Junkie
12,401 Posts
I would have it powder coated if I were you. That looks like the wrong bushing. The one with the metal sleeve is for the rear horizontal subframe. Superpro doesn't have a replacement for the front, they only have supplemental bushings that you add to the stock front bushings.

Steve

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for help guys. I bought this because I needed the front rear bushing hehe. But this is my fault for not reading correctly...

·
Boost Junkie
12,401 Posts
Factory replacements or TRD. Then use the Superpro supplements as well..

Steve K.

·
JetFire
5,295 Posts
Bumping this thread looking to replace my oem bushings this thread showed Part Number 52271-ja800 which is a TRD option which has been discontinued. Anyone find any other options.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also bumping this old thread (sorry) and sadly it looks like Strongflex are the only ones who have a non-solid replacement for the rear subframe front bushings (OEM are discontinued): 211792A or 211792B

I asked SuperPro if they can make one since all my other bushings are also from them and received this answer:

[...]
Unfortunately we only have the SPF3269K to offer, it’s also unlikely we’ll look to develop the remainder of the subframe in the future as enquiries for this model is now becoming less and less also making it hard to find a vehicle in Australia to conduct the development and testing on. Sorry we could not be of much assistance.
[...]
:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts