Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
You know, I actually like that car. :eek: WAT

Not many widebody kits are attractive to me, but that car pulls it off. Very well done. I would change the 747 wing, but overall the car is hot. The engine compartment makes me touch myself. :p

· Banned
3,493 Posts
i've been to many shows throughout the westcoast with this Supra and has respectably won all of them. He would win the "Performance" class above me while I would take the "Driven" class in the Toyota category. I met the owner and even better amongst other Supra owners he's one of the less cocky and approachable guys. Much props to his Supra. I'm likin' it. :bigthumb:

· Premium Member
6,188 Posts
Sick!

· Registered
2,291 Posts
You know, I actually like that car. :eek: WAT

Not many widebody kits are attractive to me, but that car pulls it off. Very well done. I would change the 747 wing, but overall the car is hot. The engine compartment makes me touch myself. :p
Agree with you completely, I think its really due to the color, they really did do a great job, i've never been a fan of that front fender part of a lot of widebodies out there, but I guess this one is the exception.

· Wheel Whore
4,888 Posts
I like the article :lol:

" And to put the proverbial cherry on top, Craig's daily grind involves the handling of and fingering of many vaginas, and I don't mean that in any offensive way whatsoever. See, Craig is a doctor of wizard sleeves, also known as gynecology, where seeing the female form is on the daily occurrence. "

· Registered
136 Posts
Hellos,

With regards to this project, the good Doctor has been a long time customer. The project has taken many different forms until the result that you see here. We are all very satisfied with its conclusion and so was Superstreet! All of the bodywork and carbon fiber was done in house, as was the motor. We would like to thank Dr. Mechelke for his patience through the many metamorphosis' that transpired over the period of time that the car was at Intense.

I will post more pics tomorrow -- the photographer took a grip more.

Thanks for all of the comments!

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
very sick car but with all those mods y would u put a speedo that only goes up to 160?

· Hardtop Crew
11,618 Posts
Just cuz it says 160 doesnt mean u cant go faster or slower.. Im not sure tho either . I just hate retards who see what the dash goes to and think thats how fast it goes.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.