Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUPRA-7 DYNO SHEET IS UP.. We dynoed 865.28 RWHp @7500RPM and 649.2 LBS TQ. The car has Twin HKS 3037S GT turbos, veilside manifold, knife edge crank, crower rods, JE pistons, ferrera valve train, 6 1000cc injectors, and thats it. NO NOS all turbo, unocal race gas. Boost was made at 2 bar. The car wanted more but the HKS WG springs were only good up to 2 bar. So we plan on boosting 2.5 on it and break 900HP to the wheels. NO nos. Hope you guys like it.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Is that all? ;)

Great numbers... I cant tell when those things make boost since the Dyno isnt in RPMs... is that because they take a year to spool?... That thing must be wickedly fast anyway :cool:

J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we have a dyno sheet on RPM band they start spooling around 4500 RPM in which you get about 225RWHP, @5500 RPM you get 550 RWHP, @6000 you get 725RWHP, @7000 you get 854 RWHP, @7300 RPM you get 865.8..as you can see it is a smooth dyno curve and makes the most HP around 5000 to 6000 rpm. Hope this helps thanks!!

P.s. this dyno was at 4th gear

chris
SP Engineering

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya my Supra has those HKS 3037S too, wait I just realized that after I got them I woke up.........:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
we have a dyno sheet on RPM band they start spooling around 4500 RPM in which you get about 225RWHP
Wow...Talk about lag....4500 until those babies kick in huh....Oh well, its all good...It puts down crazy power though...Maybe throw in a bottle of NOS to get ur revs up...

J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys thanks..sorry it is running HKS 272 Camshafts. But we are gonna drive the car to TX. Its pretty crazy because when we dyno the car the back end of the motor starts lifting up and the back squats hehe..take care

chris
SP engineering

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris,
Tell Alex, Jason, Rex & Andrew congrats on the #, fuckin bad ass =)

To top it off they will drive the Supra 7 to Texas... this aint no trailer queen =)

take care,
nils

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
g0t_b00st said:

Wow...Talk about lag....4500 until those babies kick in huh....Oh well, its all good...It puts down crazy power though...Maybe throw in a bottle of NOS to get ur revs up...
lag is overrated. you wouldnt want to be at boosting at 3000 rpms in street traffic. at least i wouldnt. the only single turbo that i got to ride in came on about 4000 rpms (i think) but it comes on real hard and fast so i wouldnt want it spooling up too low since that car is going to driven on the street and not just a trailer queen. you can drive it below boost in regular traffic and just wait to get on the open road to open it up. 2 cars in one. daily driver and street monster. If the power came on too early I think it would be pretty dangerous driving that thing around in traffic.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hakaida said:

lag is overrated. you wouldnt want to be at boosting at 3000 rpms in street traffic. at least i wouldnt. the only single turbo that i got to ride in came on about 4000 rpms (i think) but it comes on real hard and fast so i wouldnt want it spooling up too low since that car is going to driven on the street and not just a trailer queen. you can drive it below boost in regular traffic and just wait to get on the open road to open it up. 2 cars in one. daily driver and street monster.
You wouldn't be unless you were at WOT. You could be at 6000rpm and still not at full boost of the throttle isn't wide open.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's Amazing. Are there going to be any videos of it anytime soon.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CoryMac said:
You wouldn't be unless you were at WOT. You could be at 6000rpm and still not at full boost of the throttle isn't wide open.
besides the point....Hakaida is still right...
Lag is over rated, lag is something that most guys talk about that have never ridden in a big turbo car. It is totally possible to out drive the lag, just downshift... big deal.

take care,
nils

J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey whats up Nils, thanks for the congrats, hopefully we can break 2.0 bar hehehe with the new WG springs. Lag is definetly overrated, I always say"Dont knock it till you try it"..See ya!!

Chris

P.S. thanks for all the support and comments guys

1 - 20 of 57 Posts