Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, here are some more dyno sheets of the Supra-7, Rest Assured the Supra-7 is ONLY dynoing on 110 pump gas, not Race fuel or NOS. In a little more detail we did fine tune the A/F mixture. But at top end youll see a little dip at the end, which is the timing because we are still using the stock ecu, NO haltech or standalone. The reason why we cannot boost past 2 bar is because the HKS W/G springs are set at a max 1 bar. With the EVC Pro we can only go 100% over in the duty cycle, which is 2 bar. We will swap out the springs with 1.5 bar springsand boost past 2 bar, and try to make 900 RWHP. If you guys have any more questions feel free to ask us or call the shop thanks!1

Chris
SP Engineering
626 333-5398

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Hey guys, here are some more dyno sheets of the Supra-7, Rest Assured the Supra-7 is ONLY dynoing on 110 pump gas, not Race fuel or NOS. In a little more detail we did fine tune the A/F mixture. But at top end youll see a little dip at the end, which is the timing because we are still using the stock ecu, NO haltech or standalone. The reason why we cannot boost past 2 bar is because the HKS W/G springs are set at a max 1 bar. With the EVC Pro we can only go 100% over in the duty cycle, which is 2 bar. We will swap out the springs with 1.5 bar springsand boost past 2 bar, and try to make 900 RWHP. If you guys have any more questions feel free to ask us or call the shop thanks!1

Chris
SP Engineering
626 333-5398
What do you mean 110 pump gas ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
1/4 Times?

So when are you guys going to take it out to the track? I mean the numbers are impressive but I've seen Supras make these numbers before. I just wanna see what it will do with a RX-7 body over it! :D

J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey jesus 110 octane gas you can buy from unocal 76 in a gallon. If we hit the track, we will keep people posted on what the Supra-7 can do.

Chris
SP Engineering

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Hey jesus 110 octane gas you can buy from unocal 76 in a gallon. If we hit the track, we will keep people posted on what the Supra-7 can do.

Chris
SP Engineering
Chris, on my understanding on gas stations yes you can buy 87,89,91,93 or so real PUMP gas, here in Orlando we can buy 110 octane out of a pump in a RaceTrack gas station, is that what you call pump gas ? I thought the highest "supposely pump gas" was 104 unleaded, and that IS NOT considered TRUE pump gas. I know my numbers were made in 93 AMOCO pump gas. Elaborate a little bit more please. Thank you.

J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jesus, over here in CA in Ontario we have a Unocal 76 pump gas station, that you can pump 104 and 110 octane out of the gas station. They have the gas station by rich people who drive Ferrari's and lambo's...etc...We bought the gas from the station and he let us pump the gas from the filling station. Their's no nitro or anything hydrocarbic inside. Thanks!!

Chris
SP Engineering

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Hey Jesus, over here in CA in Ontario we have a Unocal 76 pump gas station, that you can pump 104 and 110 octane out of the gas station. They have the gas station by rich people who drive Ferrari's and lambo's...etc...We bought the gas from the station and he let us pump the gas from the filling station. Their's no nitro or anything hydrocarbic inside. Thanks!!

Chris
SP Engineering
Is it unleaded or leaded ??? the 110 octane?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool, what are the directions to this gas station? I live in Montclair, but work in Ontario and school at Rancho so you are right up my ally.

Also, tell me when you go to fill up the supra 7, i wanna check this car out :D

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
max powers said:
first time i've heard someone call 110 pumpgas. In america we call that race gas.
I guess he meant pump gas because he bought it out of a pump, the fact is and EVERYONE knows that is RACEGAS, like I said in my previous post, Here in Orlando there is a gas station that you can buy 110octane out of a pump, so I can say that is pump gas, the fact here is and we all know that is not true pump gas, that is Race gas...110octane pump gas lol....:D come on now..... thats a :nono:

;)

J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys for the info, i always nitro mixed with gas and hydro carbons was race gas, didnt say on the label lol..see ya!!

chris
SP Engineering

J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys misprint, sorry it was 100 unocal pump gas and if you want to know its off in Pasadena off of Glen. So, yes sorry jesus and everyone else, it is pump gas 100 octane.

Chris
SP Engineering

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys misprint, sorry it was 100 unocal pump gas

Chris
SP Engineering
I call BS on this one, you stated over 10times "110", and all of a sudden a "misprint", and that isn't on "pump" , pump would be 91, where you can buy at any gas station. Plus theirs always a "limit", but SP still doesn't blieve Jesus dyno on pump gas. Come on, being honest is the key.

Ryan loope

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sup Chris,

How much is the 3037s kit running for, if someone wanted to buy it, because I noticed on the Japan HKS site, you guys were an authorized HKS dealer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts