Supra Forums banner

94 supra was stolen need some answers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyy guys im kinda new to this supra forums thing but anyways,

I have a 1994 Toyota Supra RHD non turbo and it was stolen couple of months ago, i found it like 3 days after and found out that my drivers side lock was broken and the ignition was popped off and i found it on the floor of my car.

This locksmith guy said that i need a whole new ignition for my supra he said that i need to go to a wrekers auto shop and try to find one to replace it with but obviously this is a japanese car and i called this on place they said it has to come out of a 93-96 supra, the locksmith guy said the whole igniton has to be replaced if this is true that is has to come outta 93-96 supra then my car is worthless so plz anybody can help me out i cant rlly explain my situation properly but let me know ASAP thank you.

ps. i tried to put the ignition piece back on where its supposed to go and try to start my car everything looks fine bu my battery was shot lol i havent tried since and wen i tried to start is it wasnt making any noise.

·
Moved to the dark side
989 Posts
the wole steering column is the same part number for RHD and LHD, same goes for the locks etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts