Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Follow the white rabbit
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Either I'm going to get people agreeing with me on this our I'm gonna get shunned lol.

Mods feel free to delete this if its just rediculous but has anyone other than me found theirselves sitting in the garage just starting at their supra..... I actually go for a cruise on my lunch break everyday and then thank my car after lol. Weird?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like staring at her from behind and give her a little smack, then get in her and make that ass drop. I do that everyday.

·
Registered
85 Posts
nope not weird, I don't drive it heaps during the week so when I get out on the weekends I occasionally find myself giving it a pat on the dashboard...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Do you not do fun things because you spend time with your Supra all the time? Is it hard for you to maintain relationships because of your Supra? Do you have excessive debt because you choose car parts over food? Do you keep giving it to your gastank/exhaust pipe, even though she asks you to stop? If the answer to any of the first three questions, or similar to it, are yes, then I would recommend counseling. If the answer to the 4th question is yes, stop using drugs. Otherwise, sounds like you are a Supra enthusiast, like most on here.

·
Formerly Lone Ranger
732 Posts
I'm a enthusiast, and I never do any of those things.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I dont drive mine very often so when I do I find myself staring, lol. Especially if I park it outside anywhere, I stare as I walk away for a bit. Ive gotten called out on it on many occasions. My friends and fam say I'm going to walk into a post one day. I dont care I love it.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
while the car is in the drive way I always sit in the passenger seat or the back passenger seats and gazing around.

·
Registered
417 Posts
all i know is when I had my brother drive the car and was in the car behind it,it was like falling in love all over again! haha Driving it so much ,the supra draws a decent amount of attention,but when you see it for your self passing by your or driving behind it its like whoa,so this is what people see when Im driving,that thing looks nuts !

·
Follow the white rabbit
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol. I haven't gotten to see her with someone else driving but just imagining it I can figure how awesome it would be. I want to hear it when it drives by, I can only imagine especially with how well I can hear the turbo spoiling inside the car!

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
When I drive my car I get a little jealous of other people because they get to check out her beautiful ass :)

·
1%er
660 Posts
FOR SURE. i have a garage full of them and thats about all the enjoyment i get out of them right now. i catch myself standing there just looking at there rear ends in a row. some thing about the body style and lines that just make them so sexy. stock or not. best thing is last night the city approved me for a special permit for a used car dealer license. just a few steps away from having dealer plates again. then i can go down stairs and match the high tops with the rsp or maybe the low tops with the hardtop. its nice having choices in life.

1,138 Posts
i am doing a swap on my 95 supra, and i will just go into the garage and stare at it.i always tell her she has a fine ass, i also tell it that it will be done very soon, and that its not her fault she's in there.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Do you not do fun things because you spend time with your Supra all the time? Is it hard for you to maintain relationships because of your Supra? Do you have excessive debt because you choose car parts over food? Do you keep giving it to your gastank/exhaust pipe, even though she asks you to stop? If the answer to any of the first three questions, or similar to it, are yes, then I would recommend counseling. If the answer to the 4th question is yes, stop using drugs. Otherwise, sounds like you are a Supra enthusiast, like most on here.
I'm a enthusiast, and I never do any of those things.
^ This! I love my Supras but never any of that crazy stuff!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I like staring at her from behind and give her a little smack, then get in her and make that ass drop. I do that everyday.
:rofl:

Do you not do fun things because you spend time with your Supra all the time? Is it hard for you to maintain relationships because of your Supra? Do you have excessive debt because you choose car parts over food? Do you keep giving it to your gastank/exhaust pipe, even though she asks you to stop? If the answer to any of the first three questions are yes, call 1-800-555-JERRY. Thats 1-800-555-JERRY. Call now.
Fixed. Haha.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
I reluctantly admit that sometimes I go to the garage, turn the lights on and stare at my Supras (and my Viper as well) for a few minutes:) It does seem almost weird sometimes, LOL!

·
Follow the white rabbit
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^^ I KNOW HUH! These cars are addicting just straight out! I like to see my car idling at night with the lights on from behind. Kinda like a teaser, picture it.... your pulling to a stop light and a couple hundred feet away you see those sexy tail lights, then as you get closer you hear the rumble of the APU, could it be???? no way, those things are too rare..... but wait omg it is! ITS A FUCKIN SUPRA!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts